Wallpaper

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I have run across a few videos on youtube on how to change the wall paper on I-MID. I have formatted the flashdrive to FAT32 and have the size at 1920x936 ( saved as JPEG). I don't have photoshop and would like to know if there was different software that could be used? Or am I missing something? Thanks in advance :confused:

You only use photoshop or an image editing program to resize an image. Since your image is the proper size, you're good to go. No need for photoshop. Load the pic on your USB drive and upload it in your car.

You only use photoshop or an image editing program to resize an image. Since your image is the proper size, you're good to go. No need for photoshop. Load the pic on your USB drive and upload it in your car.
I did everything as posted and still getting "unsupported" message.

You can look into Gimp, which I use.
Thank you, I will look into gimp when I get off.

can you post the photo you're trying to use? A few users have said if the file size is too large it will not work....even if the dimensions to the photo are correct. Also, if the resolution isn't 72 dots per inch, it can supposedly not work. If you post your image, we could take a look at what could potentially be wrong.

Its my avatar. I don't have the photo on me (at work shhhhhhhh), I will upload it when I get home. I know the files are large, all my photos are shot with a sony 16 megapixle camera. I am gonna check drop box, maybe its on there, The picture I used is on my cpu.

no worries... you can upload it at any time.

fish1-jpg.5770

for testing purposes... see if this version gives you any problems. Upload it to your imid just as it is.

Attachments

• fish1.jpg
    fish1.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 43
glad to hear it worked. So, it may need to be under 1 meg in file size to work. Your image was just over 1 megabyte in size.

Back