Want lip spoiler for '14 Si sedan

dwmilton

El Paso, TX
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
I've not been a fan of the rear wing since I bought my Si, and am finally at the point of wanting to swap on a lip spoiler. Does anyone know if the 2012 Si sedan spoiler is a direct swap? Are there other OE options available? I know Hybrids have a lip spoiler, but they don't have the 3rd brake light integrated. I'm looking for plug & play.

I did a search but didn't get anything helpful. I appreciate input from any who've done 2012 sedan to 2013, 14, 15 sedan...or the reverse.

In my opinion I think you have to swap the whole set, which swap with the trunk lid with the wing spoiler of 2012 SI. It looks possible, technically speaking. You will have to swap the whole trunk lid and wing, reconnect the third brake light wire to 2012 wing.

Or maybe you are able to run and extend the third brake light wire and connect to a after market brake light like F1, which install on the bottom of the rear bumper, if you really want to go with lip spoiler.

Hope that makes sense :)

I inquired about the '12 si rear spoiler being a direct replacement for my '15 ex. Like tak said, if it was gonna work any way, you would have to swap the trunk and lip spoiler from my understanding. They are different shapes on the top edge, but i think the shape for the part by the taillights and the trunk bottom are the same shape. @webby, I believe you pointed this out to me before...?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back