Want To Win And Exclusive Honda Grand Prix Of Saint Petersburg Experience?

Contest email...

You have been selected as a winner for the Honda Racing/HPD Backstage Pass! Your enthusiasm and passion for Honda has won you two VIP Race-Day experiences at the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio on August 5th, at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio.

Your prize for being selected to participate in the Backstage Pass includes:

• 2 General Admission Tickets for the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio
  • 2 Paddock passes (valid on Sunday, August 5)
  • 1 Parking pass
  • Race day apparel for you and your guest
  • 2 Credential holders
  • Lunch on Sunday, August 5th
  • An exclusive Paddock tour centered around Honda teams and drivers
  • Admission into the Honda Fan Section, including 2 Honda Racing/HPD hats and rally towels

Photo...

Franchitti_Wheldon_INDY2010.jpg

Can I see what you submitted???

I have not been able to location the message I sent. It looks like they post these on the Honda Racing Facebook page, so perhaps it might show up there sometime.

That is a nice shot! What do you think is the value of your winnings?

Good answer. :thumb: How far is Lexington, Ohio from where you are?

@HondaRacing_HPD

We have 2 sets of tix for IndyCar @FollowMidOhio 8/3-5. Send a tweet & tell us why you should get the tickets! Winner announced Fri 7/27!

what
an
experience!

The pics turned out amazing... how was it???? :hyper:

what
an
experience!

The pics turned out amazing... how was it???? :hyper:
It was a great time. My 12 year old daughter had a blast. So did my wife. We will definitely be making this an annual trip!

is that your daughter in the last pic? Any interesting talks with any of the crew there?

is that your daughter in the last pic? Any interesting talks with any of the crew there?
Yes. Sato's crew chief gave a pretty detailed talk about the track conditions. He said that they have to configure the car for the track conditions that they anticipate, however, the weather on race day was unpredictable, so it was kind of a crap shoot.

did it rain during the race itself?

Back