Watches

rain91

Vehicle Model
fb6
Body Style
http://soundcloud.com/lazy_rain
Gettin' older and its about that time I need to start looking more like a man :D~. In the market for a nice watch that I can wear to work and when im going out to the bars and such. Nothing too expensive but I dont plan on cheaping out, ~$200-400 is my range. Rather get a black leather or chain wrist band. Nothing gold, I personally think its feminine.

Any recommendations?

I'd say a nice g shock! There's one with bronze time hands...pretty bling. Are you lookin for stainless maybe? I like mine! image.jpg

Last edited:
I have several watches,one of my faves is my citizen blue angels chronograph. I wear it the most and it keeps perfect time,and since its Eco drive it takes no batteries.

My wife and I have a citizen Eco Drive watches and they have been the most reliable watches we own. Their price point are great and styles for every occasion. The solar power is nice die to no battery changes. I have many Oakley watches too, but I hate cycling them through the jeweler for batteries.

I stopped wearing watches years ago because I had some strange affinity for destroying them. I've wrecked some seriously expensive watches, and so I'm done. I love how they look, but hate that I'm hard on them. :sadface:

If I need to know the time, I'll use my phone, or am usually near a clock or computer most of the time anyway.

Back