weekend meet up

Paul-R

Anaheim,Ca
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
What's up fellow 9thgen buddy's. Let's make plans for every weekend to meet up and chill around the La ,Anaheim ,oc area. Hit me up to get some meets going . Or hit this thread up with replies.

I'm like 3k miles away. Just trying to get local users aware

O Yeah no look on here. Well I'll be heading to a Pasadena meet tonight with a few fb. Friends.

just saw this. sorry!

it'd be nice to meet a few forum members and we can do local pickup!

Last edited:
If anyone wants to do a meet in SGV or pasadena and possiibly hit the twisties @ angeles crest/sand canyon. :fistpump:let me know.

If its a good size meet ill go to OC..

Last edited:
Hey guys what up!!!! Yeah let's get our meet going who cares if it's small big as long as we meet ppl that have a 9thgen . Here is my number 310-626-7989 hit me up so we can talk.

lol. instead of asking if we went to past meets, it's probably best to create a meet for the oc area
Yeah I agree. There was a meet in San Diego not too long ago hosted by the other forum; and there's always meets in the 626 area (but who wants to drive out there, lol).

It's time we do an OC meet. Time/place suggestions?

Yeah I agree. There was a meet in San Diego not too long ago hosted by the other forum; and there's always meets in the 626 area (but who wants to drive out there, lol).

It's time we do an OC meet. Time/place suggestions?

I host the 626 meet with a couple friends. Lol. Maybe a 7 leaves meet down Westminster and bushard I think? Arm0ged0n used to have a 714 meet too.

Back