weekend meet up

HOW ABOUT THE OLD PARKING LOT WHERE SUPER AUTOBACS USE TO BE IN STANTON ? **** sorry for caps lock to much to type to go back and retype .

on a saturday night around 7-8 ish theres a coffee and food joint there aswell .

Lol that's what I'm saying Lol that's why I'm not going. I looked it up and it's every Tuesday.

LOL it s was JK...BRO... defensive boy

wasnt even gonnna look it up....since i wanst goin,

but it looks like Wed....1st wed of every month?

Last edited:
no. i'm suggesting a meet there since if i remember correctly, there is a decent sized lot there. that's 714.
Plenty of wide open lots in the city of Irvine too. We can meet up after cars & coffee this weekend if anyone is interested...

I host the 626 meet with a couple friends. Lol. Maybe a 7 leaves meet down Westminster and bushard I think? Arm0ged0n used to have a 714 meet too.
Yeap that was a long time ago at Lee's sandwhich place. Now my crew (20 9th gens) meets once a month at different locations, last month we had our San Diego BBQ meet, and the next one we are going is at the Skunk2 meet in Orange County.

When/where is the Skunk2 meet?

September 1st, 2013 Meet:

SKUNK2 UNMEET 3.0
Hosted by Skunk2 Racing

Yorba Regional Park
7600 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807 (Shelter 3)

Time: 10:30am to 6:00pm

I expect a lot of members to go to this event, as we want to make a damn good impression. Let's make sure to arrive super early so we can roll in together.

Copied and pasted from the So cal 9's thread, info's always on the first page so check it out once a month for events :)

Back