~*Welcome back MARCUS & SECRET SANTA 8th/9thCivic meet*~

Msz.Serenity

Seattle, WA
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:HELLO FELLOW 8TH/9THS, COME ONE~COME ALL!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
27 MEMBERS +SPOUSES & CHILDREN (over 30+ total) SHOWED UP TO LAST MEET ON JUNE 25th
LETS TRY AND MAKE IT JUST AS BIG!!!

Sorry for the delay everyone, I almost forgot to post this on the forum, so all of you have the chance to sign up. For all of those who are new to our group in the Western WA area, you are MOST welcome to join so we can meet new faces! :excited:
Below is a copy and paste from the event thread off my FB....

***It's ABOUT THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!!!***
So as you all know....Christmas is coming near and every year as an 8th tradition, we have SS (Secret Santa) held for all our members :woot: :dance:

This year will be new for all of us because we are uniting both 8th & 9thcivic members on this celebration/meet event :grouphug:
~~>>This year will also be a little bit different, b/c we have a very dedicated and loving SENIOR 8th member returning to our family. So we will also be celebrating the return of our guest of honor MARCUS GIBBS AKA :giggle:

SECRET SANTA PROCEDURES:

1. EVERYONE WHO IS ATTENDING THIS MEET, IS AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED IN THIS ACTIVITY.
(Don't worry, a secret santa gift DOES NOT have to be extravagant. Can be as simple as a candy bar or a Christmas card).

2. Deadline for RSVP will be DECEMBER 8TH (Thursday)

3. On the evening of the 8th, I will PM all who are attending, the name of their person who they are a SS to.

***VERY IMPORTANT!!!***~~>>If the reason you are NOT attending this meet is b/c you don't celebrate Xmas or dont want to get a gift for someone else, then PLEASE COME JOIN THE FUN ANYWAYS. Everyone will be receiving a gift from me that night, so no one will be left out :grouphug:
PLUS..YOU SHOULD ATTEND AND MEET OUR GUEST OF HONOR :excited:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLAN:

Meet, Lunch (exchange gifts), BBT and if weather permits....i90 tunnel runs to Alki.

1:00pm~~>>JASMINE MONGOLIAN mall parking lot (Located in Federal Way EXIT #143)

1:30-3:30~~>>LUNCH

3:30-4:00~~>>BBT @ Bubble Land

4:00-6:00~~>>Cruise...tunnel runs to Alki (Possible Photo Shoot)

**NOTE: Time is not exact and plans may change based on weather conditions.

All of you should have my number by now. If you have any questions or concerns, comment on this event thread, PM me, text or call me. HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE!!! :grouphug:

CURRENT ATTENDEES:

1. Linh AKA "MsZ.SeReNiTy" ~~> +1
2. Dain AKA "C2Kmaster"
3. Ryan AKA "joker2266" ~~> +2
4. Marcus AKA "20strong" ~~> +2 1/2
5. Karley AKA "krhein413"
6. Preston AKA "8thSi2ner"
7. Thien AKA "konichiwabeezy"
8. Malcolm AKA "Kronos_32"
9. Gonzalo AKA "elprincedelverso"
10. Jake AKA "HFPK20" ~~> +1

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.172481006156194.41555.100001828882062&type=1

There were too many pictures...so i hope this link works. Let me know :)

THIS IS MY FAVORITE FROM THE MEET...THE CAKE I TRIED TO DESIGN FOR ALL THE JUNE MEMBER BIRTHDAYS

267285_158964270841201_100001828882062_359530_6954708_n.jpg

Thanks :bighug: it tasted just as awesome as it looked. Unfortunately with that many ppl who showed up...there were no left over cake. But the turn out was more amazing than i thought it'd be

Back