Photos Welcome to the water cooler - Funny Pics Thread LOL

EP35K16.jpg

Ugh you know, the 90s tech wise sucked, but man.... you could get a speeding ticket in another state and just say F-it and not ever get caught there again! or just pay the fine and be done with it.

Now, tickets follow you home and forever. Its like we are all shackled to any slight indiscretion and any slight from the norm is cause for "outrage" and dismissal from a job. I know I'm kinda blowing off some steam here but man.... it wasn't that long ago that it was really a "simpler time" and every little thing wasn't cause for huge repercussions.

Can you tell I had an "incident" THEN and NOW hahahaha.....

In all honesty I miss the "old days" of one phone line, which was your house line. I hate taking my cell phone with me everywhere because there is this expectation that I am reachable 24 hours a day now. If I'm not I never get the benefit of the doubt that I was busy, its automatically assumed that I'm ignoring that person on purpose and being difficult, rude, or unreasonable.

Dude, I was pooping! Leave me alone! jesus!

ok sorry rant over. Im not even "that old" yet. You know who really has some cool car stories though? @Monk . That dude is cool as heck. If you ever come to a Dragon meet you should talk to him about the cars he has driven and places he's been.

all right back to silly pics....

53908055.jpg

Honestly its the cheap toothpaste and non matching towel that does it for me....

rail-skinny-girl-in-tight-dress-takes-a-bathroom-selfie-photo-u1.jpg

Every time I see a girl with oily hair I want to throw up. What a big turn off:barf:

48da5_ORIG-5df78_ORIG_cringe.gif

Reactions: Nix
I only have one phone and it's a cell phone(not to be confused with a smart phone), It doesn't bother me much, I keep it in my car in case I need help on the road, I even turn it on every week, or two. I have a good time watching other peeps using theirs all the time.

I guess it started when I was a kid at home, "Don't stay on that phone, it's a party line you know"...... Then in the military it was pretty much the same thing. Name, rank, and what the issue is. Just never got into phones, when I was living in Denver I'd drive across town to see if one of my friends were home, if not I'd find somewhere else to go, but I could have called 1st, but never did. They just got use to me doing that, they say you could have called, and I said it's my time and effort, so don't let it bother you, they finally learned to drop it.

I've put a lot of miles on my cars & MC's from not using the phone but I love to drive, so it all works out in the long run.

Back