What Albums or Songs are you Listening to?

Giorgio Moroder "From Here to Eternity" ........ Of course this is contradictory to what I said about bass...... this album is my exception.

Just a heads up he's featured on the new Daft Punk album :) (And according to multiple reviews is on the best song of the album)

Also for those earlier in the thread that said they were thinking about going to Ultra, you should have! It was awesome.

Last edited:
Just a heads up he's featured on the new Daft Punk album :) (And according to multiple reviews is on the best song of the album)

Also for those earlier in the thread that said they were thinking about going to Ultra, you should have! It was awesome.
Cool..... thx for the heads up........

Punk Goes Pop!

a8y2a9y4.jpg

This song is in relationship to the books 1984 and Animal Farm written by George Orwell. It's saying how we are all controlled by the media/television. We are practically drugged and turned to zombies.

"C-ome O-n C-ome A-ll I-nto N-ineteen E-ghtyfour" = C-O-C-A-I-N-E. Lol.

What is the best way to "BUY" music......... What I'm looking for is to be able to hear it 1st, then decide if I want to buy, and be able to store on my PC files to load to a flash drive so I'll have a selection of different sounds to listen to.
The only way I've been buying music is to buy cd's and split the music up, but I end up with songs I don't want to load that's left over.

I use youtube for listening to music. I think that's the best way to listen to full song. I use iTunes for purchasing songs.

Back