8th Gen What color 8th civic do you own??

I own a 8th civic and it is this color?

• Rallye Red

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Alabaster Silver Metallic

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Habanero Red Pearl

• Taffeta White

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Nighthawk Black Pearl

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Fiji Blue Pearl

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Dyno Blue Pearl (2009+ Civic SI)

• Urban Titanium Metallic (2009+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crystal Black Pearl (2009+ )

• Polished Metal Metallic (2009+)

• Redline Orange Pearl (2009+ Civic SI)

• Galaxy Gray Metallic

• Royal Blue Pearl

• Atomic Blue Metallic

• Other

• Total voters
Taffy white
20131209_224507_zps2e72fde8.jpg

abyjagu9.jpg

Alabaster silver, would have loved to find a Fiji blue, but 8th gens don't wind up on dealers lots to often around here. This color has grown on me though. Especially the way it looks in this pic.

Like what?
Well I'd love to trade it for the redesigned wrx, but that would mean higher payment insurance and taxes. So assuming I don't go "ooo shiny" when they hit the showroom floor like I have bad habit of doing. I'm going to start with boost or k24 bottom end coming from a 13 mustang gt, needless to say I find the k20z3 lacking in its stock form.
http://m.kmodperformance.com/Forced-Induction--TURBO-.html

Going to go with the basic kit. It's right at 5k built, installed and tuned including flash pro. Doesn't make the numbers of a fuel race kit, but it's budget friendly and makes enough to satisfy me. Or might go with their stage 3 k24 block. Honda tuning magazine's Fa5 made 280ish whp with his stage 3 block. Not bad for an n/a. After that, suspension, projectors tint and wheels. That's all I have planned for now.

Well I'd love to trade it for the redesigned wrx, but that would mean higher payment insurance and taxes. So assuming I don't go "ooo shiny" when they hit the showroom floor like I have bad habit of doing. I'm going to start with boost or k24 bottom end coming from a 13 mustang gt, needless to say I find the k20z3 lacking in its stock form.
http://m.kmodperformance.com/Forced-Induction--TURBO-.html

Going to go with the basic kit. It's right at 5k built, installed and tuned including flash pro. Doesn't make the numbers of a fuel race kit, but it's budget friendly and makes enough to satisfy me. Or might go with their stage 3 k24 block. Honda tuning magazine's Fa5 made 280ish whp with his stage 3 block. Not bad for an n/a. After that, suspension, projectors tint and wheels. That's all I have planned for now.
Nice have a good plan. Hope to see it done

Back