What Color is Your 9th Civic?

What Color is Your 9th Civic?

• Total voters
Went to the dealer to buy a Urban Titanium Metallic Civic but then saw a Kona Coffee Metallic EX sitting on the lot and just fell in love

Went to the dealer to buy a Urban Titanium Metallic Civic but then saw a Kona Coffee Metallic EX sitting on the lot and just fell in love

I am not a huge fan of brown cars by any means, but it is definitely a nice color. I really like the Crimson Pearl too. Honda did a good job with the colors they added in 2013.

I am not a huge fan of brown cars by any means, but it is definitely a nice color. I really like the Crimson Pearl too. Honda did a good job with the colors they added in 2013.

Yeah, I never thought I would ever own a brown car of any sort but I was just attracted to the kona coffee color after seeing it in person. It was kind of deceiving because it DID NOT look like that online.

I went with the alabaster silver because silver always looks clean, and im just starting out on my own so i dont wanna waste too much money on carwashes

if my car was constantly mint id have gotten TW for sure. looks so nice when its all fresh and sparkly

Honestly, I miss Royal Blue. Of the four Hondas in my family, three are dark blue, and I have the only black one ;) (It's our backup color). Was hoping the 2013 was going to come in it, and realizing it wasn't, opted for a super deal on a '12. I've come to really love the black, even overheard some nice comments from others when getting work done at the dealer. Really pops after a good coat of wax. :dancing: The Dyno blue is a nice color, but not as dark as I like.

This thread looks to have been neglected since February. Lots of new members since then. Hopefully, they will add their votes as well. Still no Crimson Pearl...

Just added my Tafetta White to the list. Seems like mine is the 2nd most common color chosen. Go Tafetta White!

Pmm for the win
y6a8ytav.jpg

Shopping for a used 2012 EX, I had a preference for Silver, but couldn't find a vehicle that colour, with the load-out I wanted. I did find my car in Polished Metal Metallic. It took a few days to warm to that colour, but now I've fully bought-in - even dipping the stock rims Anthracite Grey to complement the rest of the vehicle. I'll have to wash it more often, but this car has a more visible presence on the road. :)

Shopping for a used 2012 EX, I had a preference for Silver, but couldn't find a vehicle that colour, with the load-out I wanted. I did find my car in Polished Metal Metallic. It took a few days to warm to that colour, but now I've fully bought-in - even dipping the stock rims Anthracite Grey to complement the rest of the vehicle. I'll have to wash it more often, but this car has a more visible presence on the road. :)
I too am rocking pmm. It looks sharp like black without the swirls :)

Back