• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bronze/Gold

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Some obnoxious bright color....

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

veech_fg4

Looking to Dip my stock si rims in a few weeks. WHAT COLOR??? really can't seem to pull the trigger, car color is the Polished Metal Metallic.

Bronze/Gold or White are my thoughts currently .

Let's see some opinions lol

Bronze/gold.....maybe a dark blue also.

I'll end up with dark blue wheels sooner than later.

20170425_124045.png
Now do I go the "metallizer" (top) or "pearlizer" route. Not sure what's better to use, only ever used the black plasti which will be the base layer for either type
20170425_124025.png

Gold wheels would look good with your car but have you looked at what our stock wheels look like plasti dipped? I thought about doing mine black but these wheels plastidipped dont look very good in my opinion. Good luck and hope they turn out for you if you do them!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Gold wheels would look good with your car but have you looked at what our stock wheels look like plasti dipped? I thought about doing mine black but these wheels plastidipped dont look very good in my opinion. Good luck and hope they turn out for you if you do them!!!

Thats a good point, @amber benson. Another reason why I am hesitant lol. I've seen it in the gold-ish color and it hadn't looked too bad. Im going to make sure that the center cap is matched and going to get different lug nuts (black). Comes down to preference/quality finish I guess.

Eventuality, would consider new wheels after some coilovers are budgeted
:shhhh:

White. It seems loud but I think the contrast of the paint with the while will look pretty good. The white does tend to show dirt a lot so you might be peeling it sooner than later. I don't know how the gloss coats end up working in terms of keeping the dirt off or being easier to wash.

Back