what diff years will a 2013 civic front end fit

raymond

i come across a 2013 civic a few months ago that i picked up dirt cheap ($60 but the trunk and drivers side was burned) i stripped the car and junked what was left (got $53 back from scrap)... question is what front end years will it fit? what years will the motor fit?

Not sure if you have a si or non-si, but fog lights can also pose issues between years and coupe/sedan.

Some older info here
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/9th-civic-front-end-conversion-q-a.9291/

basically it’s possible to run just about any bumper depending on your willingness to swap upper grills, badges, potentially fog lights, etc.

The 14+ coupe is a lot more involved requiring front fenders, headlights, grill.

i come across a 2013 civic a few months ago that i picked up dirt cheap ($60 but the trunk and drivers side was burned) i stripped the car and junked what was left (got $53 back from scrap)... question is what front end years will it fit? what years will the motor fit?

You got a Civic for $60?? Like a whole vehicle for $60??? :eek:

You got a Civic for $60?? Like a whole vehicle for $60??? :eek:
61043722_1840154846084703_6468072081778016256_o.jpg

minus the rims

Not sure if you have a si or non-si, but fog lights can also pose issues between years and coupe/sedan.

Some older info here
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/9th-civic-front-end-conversion-q-a.9291/

basically it’s possible to run just about any bumper depending on your willingness to swap upper grills, badges, potentially fog lights, etc.

The 14+ coupe is a lot more involved requiring front fenders, headlights, grill.
im just looking for a simple swap ...im tring to find one hit in the front being that i saved everything or swiped down the passanger side ...in the end ill make four cars outta this one car ....just takes the time to find them

You want a civic hit in the front, but you want to swap that front bumper? I’m so lost. The picture of that civic looks like the front is fine?

Regardless, get yourself a 2012 or 2013 civic coupe front bumper and then you don’t have to mess with different lights, grill, fenders etc. You will have to buy the appropriate trim (lx,ex, ex-l, si) so it will or won’t have fog light cutouts to match what you need.

You want a civic hit in the front, but you want to swap that front bumper? I’m so lost. The picture of that civic looks like the front is fine?

Regardless, get yourself a 2012 or 2013 civic coupe front bumper and then you don’t have to mess with different lights, grill, fenders etc. You will have to buy the appropriate trim (lx,ex, ex-l, si) so it will or won’t have fog light cutouts to match what you need.
i rebuild cars...i looking for the years that this front end will swap to... the car in the pic was burned on the back side so it rendered it a parts car...but i saved the front end,rad support(cut from the towers),swap,cradle,passanger side quarter panel,both doors and most of the dash. everything else was burned

Back