What do I dooooo!!! just noticed this cut

ThatOneKid

b4d93283f01d3bc107d0884e785350fb.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Where is that on the car? Under one of the sills/sideskirt area?

I would go pick up some black RTV sealant and patch it. The stuff lasts a long time. It doesnt look like there is anything significant there that you need to be worried about. Not sure if you ran over something or an object got kicked up and punctured it. Check around and make sure nothing else is damaged. I suspect you just cracked the panel and the black sealant. It's sound deadener and protectant for the underside.

Patch it and check it every so often. You should be able to get a tube at AutoZone. Its pretty sticky so it should stay in place. Put it on in layers and smooth it out. Let it dry a little and add more. Maybe stretch it over a couple days. Looks like you've got an afternoon project.

Not being there to look at it in person, thats the best I can come up with. Just make sure there is nothing hiding inside the crack that could have been damaged.

Good luck man.

where exactly is this on the car? I'm trying to figure out how metal would get punctured like that

where exactly is this on the car? I'm trying to figure out how metal would get punctured like that
Under the vtec sticker underbody near the side welds

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back