What do you like/dislike about your car?

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Post something you like & dislike about your car. Feel free to update this as you think of something else you like...or find something new that you dislike!

Add in your car's color, year, make and model

• Staff
I like that my car is peppy
I dislike that my car will no longer open the trunk from the driver's side latch

Misty Dawn Metalic 1992 Subaru Legacy sedan

I like that my exhaust keeps the ricers away

I dislike the passenger side wheels (back in particular) as when I was out F'n around in the snow, the car got sideways on me and I clipped a curb. It's all fun and games till you curb rash :(

2011 Spark Silver Metallic Subaru WRX

-Keith
'11 WRX

FA5-Like the handling, mpg, seat, the way it shifts now, steering wheel, color, brakes, and high rpms. Dislike low beams, crappy paint, OEM clutch master cylinder, and lack of more factory camber adjustment up front.

Richard
E30, FA5

Fiji Blue Pearl 2007 Honda Civic Si

Like - heated seats and retros
Dislike - lack of power sometimes

2006 FA1 MT

like - good gas mileage, don't need premium gas, color when clean, heated seats for the cold winter days, loud exhaust , hid headlights .
dislike - color when dirty ,shift knob gets extremely warm summer,leather gets sticky on warm days,did spend the extra to get nav.

2006 acura csx premium without nav

2006 Si.
Like: Handling, sound, looks, decent fuel economy, interior layout and look
Dislike: Lack of power, FWD, interior quality, notchy transmission, many upcoming maintenance items

08' LX
Like: Easy to work on. Mileage. Dropping people on turns cause it handles awesome.
Dislike: Ricers who always wanna race just cause I drive a civic. The transmission.

Dislike: Honda paint suck, Honda transmission sucks, zero room to work on it, people think its a SI, paint color

07 LX Sedan....

Reactions: Nix
Dislike: Let me just say crappy paint again. I had to fix two spots on the roof where the clear diappeared.

sorry for typos, from phone
E30, FA5

419070d1302361808_9_watches_up_sale_hurry_only_3_left_price_cut_bump5.gif

Rallye Red 2012 Honda Civic Si
Like: Virtually Everything
Dislike: Paint quality, lack of covers on cubbies, stock rims, stock height, seats (don't hug you as much. 8th gen ones were better)

Crystal Black Pearl 2012 Honda Civic Si HFP

Likes: Styling, sleekness, Stance, Fun to drive , handles like it is on rails, good power, absolutely love the auto up on drivers window
Dislikes: Navi interface blows donkeys, lack of climate control, lack of rear camera, wish the rear seats folded down with just a pull of the handle and not have the push them forward and hate the fact that i bought a black one cause the thing gets dirty parked in the driveway

I like the TQ, all black int. and the suede.
I dislike that it is too easy to pop the trunk from the key remote. Always pop it open when getting into the car so I have to get back out and close the trunk. Dislike that all wheels have different levels of curb rash from previous owner.

2003 BMW 330i ZHP

Back