What do you like/dislike about your car?

I like my '99 Acura CL cause it is unique looking and only has 48k miles and is as tight as any new car.
I dislike that I may be selling it soon.... sigh. Actually wrote up a "sale info" sheet on it

Does this read well?....... thanks

1999 Acura 2.3 CL, automatic
color: Titanium Metallic (shade between silver and tan)
mileage: ~48k

I bought it on 7/20/11 from Curry Nissan in Yorktown, NY. At the time, the car had 30,311 miles. I am the second owner. The car has a couple of small dings on the driver's door and a small clearcoat issue by the rear license plate (see photos). The wheels are like new (shiny, no curb rash), the leather has no rips/tears, AC is cold, heat works very well, sunroof works smoothly, transmission has smooth shifts, car is ultra smooth on the interstate, brakes work very well, tires have a lot of tread left. I clay bared and waxed the car and also conditioned the leather each spring and fall

Most of the miles have been put on traveling back and forth to work

7/20/11 - bought car from Curry Nissan with 30,311 mi
8/4/11 - Sounds Incredible, Danbury
+ Viper Alarm 3105V
+ JL Audio amp XD600/1
+ Alpine radio CDE-123
+ (1) Alpine 12" speaker SWS1243D
+ 12" sealed box
8/14/11 - Changed headlights to Silverstar Ultra bulbs
8/17/11 - some "super white" interior LED bulbs installed
8/17/11 - 20% performance tint from Tint King in Bridgeport, CT
12/7/11 - Danbury Honda - replace transmission fluid
12/22/11 - Valvoline Oil Change - 33,628 mi
2/24/12 - Midas Muffler - new Midas midpipe, new OEM Acura muffler
4/11/12 - Valvoline Oil Change - 39,976 mi
4/11/12 - changed air filter
7/2/12 - passed CT emissions
10/1/12 - Valvoline Oil Change - 45,384 mi
11/5/12 - (1) New tire from Danbury Town Fair Tire

IMG_4019.jpg

I like the handling and the retro feel of the driveline. I hate the one-half-of-one millimeter thickness of the paint.

I like my '99 Acura CL cause it is unique looking and only has 48k miles and is as tight as any new car.
I dislike that I may be selling it soon.... sigh. Actually wrote up a "sale info" sheet on it

Does this read well?....... thanks

1999 Acura 2.3 CL, automatic
color: Titanium Metallic (shade between silver and tan)
mileage: ~48k

I bought it on 7/20/11 from Curry Nissan in Yorktown, NY. At the time, the car had 30,311 miles. I am the second owner. The car has a couple of small dings on the driver's door and a small clearcoat issue by the rear license plate (see photos). The wheels are like new (shiny, no curb rash), the leather has no rips/tears, AC is cold, heat works very well, sunroof works smoothly, transmission has smooth shifts, car is ultra smooth on the interstate, brakes work very well, tires have a lot of tread left. I clay bared and waxed the car and also conditioned the leather each spring and fall

Most of the miles have been put on traveling back and forth to work

7/20/11 - bought car from Curry Nissan with 30,311 mi
8/4/11 - Sounds Incredible, Danbury
+ Viper Alarm 3105V
+ JL Audio amp XD600/1
+ Alpine radio CDE-123
+ (1) Alpine 12" speaker SWS1243D
+ 12" sealed box
8/14/11 - Changed headlights to Silverstar Ultra bulbs
8/17/11 - some "super white" interior LED bulbs installed
8/17/11 - 20% performance tint from Tint King in Bridgeport, CT
12/7/11 - Danbury Honda - replace transmission fluid
12/22/11 - Valvoline Oil Change - 33,628 mi
2/24/12 - Midas Muffler - new Midas midpipe, new OEM Acura muffler
4/11/12 - Valvoline Oil Change - 39,976 mi
4/11/12 - changed air filter
7/2/12 - passed CT emissions
10/1/12 - Valvoline Oil Change - 45,384 mi
11/5/12 - (1) New tire from Danbury Town Fair Tire

IMG_4019.jpg

How much you selling it for Keith? I'm looking for a DD.

'12 Si
Like: Digital mph, smooth clutch/shift, sound system, stock wheels, multiple displays, fun torque
Dislike: Road noise, thin paint, spoiler, noisy heater/ac fans

I've noticed that after someone gets out of the passenger seat, the seat belt does not always go back like it is supposed to. I do not realize this until I start driving and it rattles/vibrates noisily. Annoying!

I like most of it

I just straight up hate what it doesnt go when you step on it.... :( Unless youre rolling already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that after someone gets out of the passenger seat, the seat belt does not always go back like it is supposed to. I do not realize this until I start driving and it rattles/vibrates noisily. Annoying!
Nothing wrong with the belt, it's the passenger. When you get out of the drivers seat, do you make sure that the belt is placed back as far as "IT" needs to be so as not to rattle? My guess is no, because you know that the next time you get in you'll hook it up before driving, right.

Me on the other hand am OCD so I do get the drivers belt back where "I" think it should be when I unbuckle it.

Back