What do you like/dislike about your car?

My only complaint with the '13 si? Not having some sore of touch screen radio being standard. Thats all. Other than that no complaints

[Q UOTE="Monk, post: 299149, member: 54035"]Could be worse I guess, no points I hope.
We can't run'em in Va. either, don't know the fine for it. I think tags really mess up the looks.[/QUOTE]

Kills the front IMO. And their absolutely useless. Only need one plate cops normally pull ya from behind anyways.

Only complaint is my 14 si isn't a type r, other than that I'd like 40 more HP. But i still love my car :)

Have had my '14 Si for 2 weeks so far. What I hate? No dedicated sunglasses holder. Sounds dumb but I got used to it in my tsx. I just leave my sunglasses case in the car now. Also the side camera is hideous looking lol.

What I love? I got trail braking oversteer this morning to work!!! On a stock honda! That put a huge smile on my face. I assumed the car would require a larger RSB/alignment adjustment to initiate any oversteer.

I like the handling, gas mileage, and overall look, inside and out. The only thing I don't like is the automatic tranny, I really wanted a manual shift.

2013 Honda Civic LX

Last edited:
I LOVE THAT THE HEATER WORKS! LMFAO!

The 2007 Toyota Sienna van we just traded had no heat. I bought the extended "Gold" warranty from Toyota which took us to 130K miles, of course the van started to clap out at 132K miles. Misfire all 6 cylinders, O2 circuit bad, and then the weekend before I traded it I lost heat. I left work at 8:30PM and got soaking wet in a downpour on the way to the van. All the way home with the heat on blowing ice cold air to keep the windows defogged, now I've got a head and chest cold from hell, but our new '14 Civic LX sedan has great heat!

:)

I didn't like that my 2014 Si didn't come with XM standard, Oh then there is not an Aux jack to accept an XM after market unit. I don't like the fact I can't use my Android to do Navigation that Honda is only Apple support (For the most part). Everything else I love about it, working on fixing my dislikes stated here. :D

Back