iluvmycsx

Mr Csx
VIP Member
Regina - The City That Rhymes with Fun
Vehicle Model
Acura Csx
Body Style
Sedan
like the title states what products do use to wash/wax clean you car??

Soap
Meguiars gold class car wash

p84744b.jpg

- Mr clean auto dry system (discontinued but can find it in discount bins once and a while)

mr-clean-auto.jpg
Wax
Meguiars Nxt generation tech wax 2.0

p84719b.jpg

Clay bar
Mothers clay bar kit

51SIRvNYPoL._AA300_.jpg
Glass cleaner

Stoner's Invisible glass

0390432_1.jpg

Interior

Meguiars gold class leather conditioner

p135882b.jpg

I use to use all these (or most of them) products but now I take here to this place.

www.cantoncarwash.com

They clean her for me. I usually take it to a detailer to have her cleaned professionally but I've been slipping..

I use to clean her myself back 5 years ago but don't care as much now.. :-/

Use Meguiars Quick Wax followed by Quick Detailer...

Being that I live in a apartment and have back problems, washing my car is a self serve car wash then simple waxing... Need to get my car to pro detailer thou

Meguiar's Gold Class soap, Mother's Clay, Meguiar's Swirl-x, Meguiar's Tech Wax 2.0, Eagle One Tire Shine.

i use turtle wax ice for the soap turtle wax ice for the spray detail and ice wax i found this new tire shine that is freaking awesome its called blue magic tire shine and it lasts a good long while i got a free sample of it from work

Just did a full on this past saturday.

Fallout remover - Sprayed on wheels and all along doors/fenders then rinsed before washing

Wash - Chemical Guys Citrus Wash (super strong to strip everything.)

Claybar - Blackfire Poly Clay
- Dodo Juice Born Slippy Clay Lube

Rewash - CG Citrus @ proper dilution

Sealant - Chemical Guys Blacklight (2 coats)

Wax - Collinite 845 Liquid Insulator Wax

Car looks freakin great.

Yea I should take one huh? Ill get on that! And maybe some detailed reviews.....

Im sold to Mcguiar's ! Amazing products , their soap even clean my motorcycle white mags witout any effort ...

Back