Ernesto Montano

Miami, Fl
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey I am currently running 235/40/18's and this is how it currently looks
20160220_132818.jpg

I'm trying to get the whole stance look but im not sure how to go about doing this, I am willing to lower my car more if its necessary,

This is how i kinda want to look
102121d1380910780-**-official-crystal-black-pearl-thread**-dsc_0075-2-2.jpg

And i want to be running these ESR rims
esr-sr03-white.jpg

If anyone who knows anything that can help me go about doing this and what i need to accomplish this goal please leave your input, thanks !

Are you on coilovers? You need to be like another inch or two lower based on that picture.

Are you on coilovers? You need to be like another inch or two lower based on that picture.
@webby

I'm currently on springs but I bought them to be temporary as I plan on switching over to coilovers, but before I do so Im just trying to figure out what makes the whole look so different

Im trying to focus on the wheel setup before so i can get the setup, then get coils to lower it for the perfect fitment

I think it's the fact that the rims that that civic has and the ESR rims i want have like a side wall that goes in deep, where as mine are like flat. Not sure if what im saying is going to make sense to you lol but hopefully it will. What do you think?

Wheel offset dictates the width of the lip on the wheel. The lower the the offset number the deeper the lip.

Example.
17x8+45will have less a lip than
17x8+20 and so on.

One thing is most people running wide/flush wheels are running really stretched tires and negative camber. You could get the "flush" look with your wheels by lowering your car, potentially adding some negative camber and maybe running some spacers.

Someone else could probably tell you if you list your wheel and tire specs.

Back