What type of gas do you use?

What ever is cheapest around my house according to GasBuddy. Most of the time is QuickTrip, if not it usually is Exxon.

Chevron 93 mostly. Exxon is second choice. We used to have a few 94 octane places in outer greater Houston area but haven't seen one in a long time. I refuse to buy or even use Texaco as convenience store because of the mess they left in the Amazon jungle. They we're under contract to clean up after they finished but burned out and didn't even pay the governments to help.

Chevron 93 mostly. Exxon is second choice. We used to have a few 94 octane places in outer greater Houston area but haven't seen one in a long time. I refuse to buy or even use Texaco as convenience store because of the mess they left in the Amazon jungle. They we're under contract to clean up after they finished but burned out and didn't even pay the governments to help.
Ever heard of Exxon Valdez? I won't use them either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exxon_Valdez_oil_spill

Ever heard of Exxon Valdez? I won't use them either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exxon_Valdez_oil_spill
Exxon and BP were not intentional. Negligent but not flat out intentional like Texaco. Texaco trashed the amazon, one of the most important ecological habitats on earth, and wasted that oil they didn't clean up. When electric cars reach economies of scale I will be in line for that. Also, solar should be moving much quicker in the USA. ~$20-30k USD and most people could power their homes and only ha e to rebuy/recycle solar panels for energy. Yet we waste billions on nuclear, which is dangerous, and has to babysat for years which costs billions. Hopefully technology will find a way to recycle nuclear waste.

I'm considering using Mobil as my gas after this last fill. I guess you can say Exxon/Mobil. They are top tier and i figure, i pass by one everyday when taking my daughter to school, and i already use Mobil1 oil and filter... why not?

91 Chevron, and an occasional 100 VP. I don't know why CA did away with 93.

I usually use 92 from Wawa since it its the closest station to my house and there is one literally across the street from where I work. If not I tend to use Valero 93 since they are in my area.

anything that is top tier. Usually avoid Costco because always seem to be a long line for it (is the extra $2 I save worth waiting 20 - 40minutes, nope) and arco becuase never seem to have cash and I want my Gas rewards too.

You do realize it's chevron-texaco now?

My car seems to love the GetGo ethanol free 91, Shell V-power 93 and Marathon 93. We don't really have 91 at normal stations up here... Just jumps from 89 to 93 for 10 cents so I can't complain!

Back