What's the best 80 bucks you've spent

tsalmeri3

So I recently purchased 80 bucks in gift cards to ebay to make up the difference between what I had in my paypal account and the 550 that I was going to pay for a flashpro. The guy with the flashpro fell through and now I'm stuck with 80 dollars in eBay gift cards. With no flashpro's on eBay for our car it also looks like I'll be paying the 690 for one. My question to you guys is what is the best 80 dollars you've spent on your car? Interested in hearing what you guys got!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mph
so the person screwed you and you received $80 in ebay gift cards?

So basically they guy had a flashpro on eBay for 550. I had 480 in my paypal credit so I needed another 80 bucks so I bought 80 dollars in eBay gift cards out that toward the purchase and put the rest on my paypal credit. The next day I got a refund of the 550 of which 80 went back to the gift cards that I bought to make that purchase. So I kind of got screwed but didn't really lose any money now I just have 80 in eBay cards to spend haha.

There's a lot of spelling errors in there please disregard lol

Make a list here of what mods you've done on your car, or what you'd like to do in the future. It'd prob help as far as suggestions go. Some people love audio, while others may love lighting, or wheel/suspension upgrades and so on.

Make a list here of what mods you've done on your car, or what you'd like to do in the future. It'd prob help as far as suggestions go. Some people love audio, while others may love lighting, or wheel/suspension upgrades and so on.

Yeah, I'm mainly here for suspension, wheel fitment and engine tuning knowledge. A list would be most helpful! Thx Webby

Use the $80 towards the purchase of a rear swaybar. That's prob the best bang for your buck purchase but the run more than $80.

You could buy a nice shift knob.....maybe better brake pads.

I like exterior mods and a clean look. Performance as well. So far I have skunk2 springs, red H front and back, invidia q300, I just bought the skunk2 downpipe should be here next week. I'd like to do a super charger in the future so I'm staying away from an intake. Anything that would help improve the future supercharger would be nice. I saw the window visors on eBay and the bigger spoiler does anyone have experience with those parts?

Ended up finding a hasport rear motor mount for 75 went with that seemed like the best buy. Anyone have that installed? Do you love it?

Reactions: Nix
Ended up finding a hasport rear motor mount for 75 went with that seemed like the best buy. Anyone have that installed? Do you love it?

Just installed it yesterday, install was pretty straight forward but there is limited room for the ratchet and socket with some bolts.
Get ready to spend a few mins just trying to fit the part with the stiffer bushing into place to line up the bolt.
About the vibrations, I got the 62a and the vibrations are barely more noticeable on idle but you will notice a small vibration when leaving from a stop, other than that not really noticeable during daily driving.

Awesome I'm excited I'm putting that and the down pipe on on Sunday. Does the car feel more torquey?

I think it's less jerky so you don't feel the kick as much but it puts the power down to the road instead.
Going from 1st to 2nd gear feels much better, it grabs right away instead of hesitating.

Flashpro is on its way. Doesn't it come with options for a base map based on what you have? I had one for my 06 si and it did. Then you can generally tune from there.

They don't have a downpipe tune for the 9th gens.

Back