What's up, 9thcivic?

Test fitting the prototype splitter.

7c3a2a88.jpg

66dfcdb9.jpg

2a1599e6.jpg

Just ordered my Titanium (color) Grafixpressions Fatboy shift knob, as well as their dark smoke taillight tint, and the Corsport shifter cable bushings. The second splitter prototype should be done this week.

Also, they make Michelin Pilot Sport 2's in 235/40-17 now, so I may get myself a set of those in the next few months.

delete instagram. try to find something else. picmonkey isn't too bad to edit your own photos, or google a free photo editor online. instagram recently changed their EULA, and ANYTHING on theire (retroactively, not just new stuff) is now THEIR property, thus they will be SELLING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS TO ADVERTISING COMPANIES/ETC and MAKING MONEY OFF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS without paying you royalties.

I don't really care. I see pictures I've taken all over the internet. idowork.com has pictures of my old EJ1, and several sites have pictures I took of my buddy's Evo X, and all those were proper pictures taken with a DSLR. I definitely don't care about pictures I take with my cellphone that I've put absolutely no effort into.

Back