What's your favorite car?

I'm a Porsche 911 kind of guy... There's something about the thought of that Boxer-6 wailing behind you (previous Subaru owner, you caught me). And then I do LOVE NSXs- there are some sick ones on eBayMotors now!!

I'm a Porsche 911 kind of guy... There's something about the thought of that Boxer-6 wailing behind you (previous Subaru owner, you caught me). And then I do LOVE NSXs- there are some sick ones on eBayMotors now!!

Yeah, I think this thread is converting me into an NSX fan.

Supra, skyline, GTR, Datsun 510, 96 Subaru Wagon, 67 Shelby Cobra just my really small list.... For a bigger list see Jay Leno's garage....

GTR, nothing can beat the price to power ratio of a GTR and the technology and all wheel drive system are amazing.

The only thing i dislike about it is that it under steers compared to a RWD car. I still like them though, a lot and would be very happy to own one :)

The pro is that you have to push it real hard to get it to loose control and see if it under or over steers but it is tuned out of the factory to under steer to keep the rich grannies on the road. Assuming rich grannies buy GTRs :)

The only thing i dislike about it is that it under steers compared to a RWD car. I still like them though, a lot and would be very happy to own one :)

The pro is that you have to push it real hard to get it to loose control and see if it under or over steers but it is tuned out of the factory to under steer to keep the rich grannies on the road. Assuming rich grannies buy GTRs :)
If I was a rich granny I would buy a GTR

If I was a rich granny I would buy a GTR
GTR is a great road car, insanely impressive in the straights, comfy enough, and it can handle anything at legal speeds or a bit more without being annoying for the under steer aspect. On the track I would try something else though.

Here is an interesting 2009 spec V video around Tsukuba and the under-steer is quite visible

Is the 3rd gen rx-7 the one that had the 10 anniversary all white? My ex had one of those in Ohio and it is still one of my all time favorite cars,I drove the crap out of that car,great looking also.

My all time fav is a last year trans am ws -6 loaded black on black with chrome rims.I would trade my si for a low mileage perfect condition one right now.simply love that car,if they still made them I would have one now.

images

They are hitting $40k+ now for 2000-2002 range.

Not to change the subject, but I guarandamntee you that the '12 Si will go the same way or BETTER, because Honda has never, ever, done a 180* like it did here, and Japanese executives do not apologize for mistakes easily. The '12 Si is going to be $$$$$$.

Mind you, I like the '13, I just don't own one.

Not to change the subject, but I guarandamntee you that the '12 Si will go the same way or BETTER, because Honda has never, ever, done a 180* like it did here, and Japanese executives do not apologize for mistakes easily. The '12 Si is going to be $$$$$$.

Maybe, but they all will need paint jobs by then...

I was talking about that with my father, the sedan more than the coupe I'm assuming since it had more drastic changes. But the 2012 Si is definitely going to be a rare car in the years to come.

i have always thought that the Aston Martin DB9 was sex on wheels. If i ever win the lottery there will be one in my driveway, don't care how it rides, how fast it goes as long as i get to look at it every day

Ford GT.jpgAustin Healey.jpgFord GT.jpg Austin Healey.jpg

Attachments

• Shelby Cobra 427.jpg
    Shelby Cobra 427.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Porsche Speedster.jpg
    Porsche Speedster.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Maserati Tippo 61 (birdcage).jpg
    Maserati Tippo 61 (birdcage).jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Ferrari 612 GTO.jpg