What'sUPDOHC! Pics from the 808 state!!!

Today my girlfriend said she wanted an alarm so we got her one for her car but while I was over there I bought myself 2 12 in kickers lol this box is huge!! Ill try to post pics when I'm done installing it:)

20130225_193334_zps58e39e02.jpg

do you know the model of the amps and the kickers? I like kickers. Having enough is always subjective. Model number helps with understanding what the 800 amps means. It's all good.
The amp I do not know of my dad gave it to me and the subs are kickers vr 2ohm. I'm a noob at this stuff lol my dads always helping me and I'm usually the assistant. Lol I'll probably pick up a bigger amp just thought I could use this amp for now until I save some money up.

Yeah I checked it out, has a lot of nice rides in there! I am probably going the hellaflush route but I just did a touge run with some friends and it's starting to change my mind lol
YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH HELLAFUSH!!! its where its at! if you like lowered that is. i prefer rally look. but nice.

Last edited:
YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH HELLAFUSH!!! its where its at! if you like lowered that is. i prefer rally look. but nice.
Haha I'm trying but I just can't justify spending 1500 for a set of rims but who knows maybe I might bite the bullet lol

Haha I'm trying but I just can't justify spending 1500 for a set of rims but who knows maybe I might bite the bullet lol
try motegi racing wheels. the sp10s are very nice. thats what i have on my car. i got mine for $435. and there high quality. formula drifts Fredric Aasbo uses motegi racing wheels too! also there used in the 24hr Le Mans. and also used in rally cross by top gears on tanner foust. so these are very respectable wheels.

Decided to throw on the whale tail. Kind of got mixed feelings about it. And curbed my rim haha!
2013-03-10144902_zps549e37e3.jpg

Last edited:
Back