What'sUPDOHC! Pics from the 808 state!!!

Like trade?! Lol

You know a guy Koshi out there in Oahu? He drives a black EK coupe with some fatty wheels? Haha
Lol. No I never heard of him, I rarely hit the meets because of my work schedule :/ but when I do everybody pretty much sticks with their clicks.

Lol. No I never heard of him, I rarely hit the meets because of my work schedule :/ but when I do everybody pretty much sticks with their clicks.

Aww damn haha The scene in Hawaii though! So much better than a lot of places.

Aww damn haha The scene in Hawaii though! So much better than a lot of places.
I'm trying to get my girls brother in law to take some pics when he can. The thing to is trying to find the spots but also hoping my car can make it:) lol you got some sick pics as well! VEGAS!!!

I'm trying to get my girls brother in law to take some pics when he can. The thing to is trying to find the spots but also hoping my car can make it:) lol you got some sick pics as well! VEGAS!!!

Yea right! Haha all my pics is pretty much iPhone. I wanna photoshoot my car one day too. Just waiting for a good spot also lol

I was initially going to do PMM, but after testing it out on my hubcaps I'm bored with the color combo. A lot of colors can be pulled off with our cars, but I feel like it depends on the type of wheel too.
True that maybe I might switch it up for white to see how it goes:turbospin:

True that maybe I might switch it up for white to see how it goes:turbospin:

img0191ws.jpg

img0177ye.jpg

webby:

I pepared two thread entries for a different thread. At least one appeared here. Can you move it to Mrs. Jrotax101's thread in "Forums/Welcome/Intro, and Pictures/I'm Looking For?" Don't know how this wound up here. Thx.

Last edited:
move the engine bay pic to her thread...or which am I moving?

Yeah. She asked for specific types of pics in that thread and clean engines was one of them iirc. I accidently dropped it in here . . . had two 9thGen windows open simultaneously. My other one for clean wheels, also from today appears in her thread already. This should go with it. thx.

Last edited:
Back