Wheel Fitment Charts!

I want to ask if the work emotion xd9 18x10 +18 would fit on a 4dr civic si and I lowered it with eibach sportline. Proximately 1.5 inch drop

EDIT:

Yes. They will fit perfect and look great. Get them.

Last edited:
Seriously though... they will not fit.

but no one looking for "stance" wants to hear a real answer anyway and will try and fit a wheel that simply does not fit with more camber and wrecked fenders.... so...

Yes. They will fit perfect and look great. Get them.

As wide as you want.

index.php

Want to do fender work? Want to run a lot of neg camber? Are you willing to put up with rubbing? Tire wear from camber? Are you willing to run stretched tires? and the risks of blowing out a sidewall? While driving? Do you want your car to handle good? Or just look hella JDM flush tight yo!

Just need an idea of what you want man.

9" wide at the most without fender work. 8.5" wide should not give you a problem. Stick around a +35 offset to be safe. Still might be tight with your drop.

Consult the chart.

I would spend some time in this thread below. Most list their offset/wheel width in the post. Get an idea of what look you're after, and go from there. The springs you go with are going to alter the look as well. Some are less than an inch drop while others are 2+ inch drops. That's going to alter the way the wheel sits in the fender.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/rims-on-your-9th-gen-civic-show-me-some-pics.3815/

Mine is about an 1.7 inch drop and 1.3 in the back. Wheel gap is a bout a finger in the front and two in the back. Lol

Mine is about an 1.7 inch drop and 1.3 in the back. Wheel gap is a bout a finger in the front and two in the back. Lol

Good for you lol what are you lower on. If you want go back one.page and look at my pic that's with 17x9 +35 2.25 front 2.00 back skunk2 springs

Reactions: Nix
stick with 18x9 +30 or 17x9 +30. plenty agressive without having to do much more than rolling the fenders if you go low low

Reactions: Nix
9" wide at the most without fender work. 8.5" wide should not give you a problem. Stick around a +35 offset to be safe. Still might be tight with your drop.

Consult the chart.

What was that I said earlier? Oh right....

Back