Wheel Fitment Charts!

Anyone know if I'll have any issues with going with a 17x8 +28 setup wrapped in 215/45 tires? I don't want to rub or stick out just flush. I will be going with eibach sport lines springs so the drop is 1.8 in the front and 1.5 in the rear. This will all be going on a 2013 civic si. Or should I just go with the 17x8 +46 to be safe? Wrapped in the same tire size? Many thanks in advance for the info.

for the "Work Equipp M1" it says "17x8/9" +35.. does the 8/9 mean 8'' on the front and 9'' on the rear, aka staggered? webby

Last edited:
Yes..17x8 +35 in the front and 17x9 +35 in the rear

:)

And it says minor rubbing...that is wrong. I had no rubbing issues on any of my setups except the x9.5s wherer the wheel lip would hit the fender on bumps...

Last edited:
for the "Work Equipp M1" it says "17x8/9" +35.. does the 8/9 mean 8'' on the front and 9'' on the rear, aka staggered? webby
staggered yeah
and i want to ask what is the best width on the wheels for performance
wider the bestt of course because you'll keep going up in tire sizes getting you more road contact :)
can do 18x11 +20 in rear with no camber and rolling. someone on 9thgc had that with 0 issues.

Last edited:
Maybe I should?

225 will be no goo. 215, and you'd have 0 rub at stock height
we're talking EXTENDING an extra 38mm off your Stock wheels....
Sorry, I meant "I" I'm on my phone so sorry for the typo lol. I'm not sure how offset works exactly, but the lower the offset the closer the wheel is to the suspension, brakes etc..

The lower the offset, the further the wheels will stick out.

offset is the measurement from the centerline of the wheel to the wheel bolt bore. So for ex: (+15 offset = +15mm off the bore. 0 offset is @ centerline, negative offset is ULTRA VIP, and mega poke lol)
this rear wheel is 19x12 -25. Your looking at like a 6" lip lol

5287467908_eb5fa36e8a_o.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so the rims I test fitted stuck out way too far, the +20 offset on 18x8 was just no good...returning them tomorrow. I saw a set of XXR 530 18x7.5 +38 offset. Will that fit without sticking out from the wheel well?

Back