Wheel Fitment Charts!

Ok so the rims I test fitted stuck out way too far, the +20 offset on 18x8 was just no good...returning them tomorrow. I saw a set of XXR 530 18x7.5 +38 offset. Will that fit without sticking out from the wheel well?
will be very very close to the inner strut. will need to test it haha... should be okay tho :D

Last edited:
need advice on what tires to run have 18x8.5+35 Enkei PF01 looking to be dropped on sportlines willing to do prokit to fit wheel and tire, with a 235/40/18 tire with no camber in the front if possible and maybe a lil in the rear...no more than -2.5 in the rear... i wan th meaty look tho i do not like the stretch look at all....im thinking i can run a 225/40/18 (yokohama S-Drives) they tend to be wider than the stated sizes. in opinon would be great and pics would be even better.

Last edited:
need advice on what tires to run have 18x8.5+35 Enkei PF01 looking to be dropped on sportlines willing to do prokit to fit wheel and tire, with a 235/40/18 tire with no camber in the front if possible and maybe a lil in the rear...no more than -2.5 in the rear... i wan th meaty look tho i do not like the stretch look at all....im thinking i can run a 225/40/18 (yokohama S-Drives) they tend to be wider than the stated sizes. in opinon would be great and pics would be even better.
245/40/18 is what i'd say. 235 is about even. def not bigger, or it'll buldge :(

but even a 255+ if you like the meaty look :)
(255/35/18)

Last edited:
245/40/18 is what i'd say. 235 is about even. def not bigger, or it'll buldge :(

but even a 255+ if you like the meaty look :)
(255/35/18)

I can't fit a 255 without coils and fender work. 215/40 will be stretching the tire a lot on 18x8.5 for sure the 235 would probably do I that on my 17x8s on my 8thgen.

You must be referring to fitting the wheels with sportlines?

EDIT: i dont know what happen but it now makes sense....my phone had say you said 215/40

Last edited:
AlienPrime so you think a 245/40 will be ok? i think it just might be a little bit to much maybe..... i think the 235/40 would be easier to fit
235 will fit fine trust me it'll be straight cut haha make sure you have fender clearance tho. i'm on 225's with 9" wide wheels and it's like pretty mild stretch. It looks nicer, plus still gives me amazing traction with these performance tires, as well as not needing to worry about rubbing :) fatter tires = more rubbing haha

you can always get priceier, stickier tires and go thinner if you're worried about grip. Yokohama Advan AD08 makes 225/40/18. Still meaty looking on 8.5" plus, unreal grip :D

235 will fit fine trust me it'll be straight cut haha make sure you have fender clearance tho. i'm on 225's with 9" wide wheels and it's like pretty mild stretch. It looks nicer, plus still gives me amazing traction with these performance tires, as well as not needing to worry about rubbing :) fatter tires = more rubbing haha

you can always get priceier, stickier tires and go thinner if you're worried about grip. Yokohama Advan AD08 makes 225/40/18. Still meaty looking on 8.5" plus, unreal grip :D

ok ok i see what you getting at... i think i will be going with he 225/40 i know for sure i wont have any issue fitting them. im just wondering how it will fit with the sportlines i know i probably have to get front camber bolts and rear arms to make it fit just right without rubbing or fender work?

ok ok i see what you getting at... i think i will be going with he 225/40 i know for sure i wont have any issue fitting them. im just wondering how it will fit with the sportlines i know i probably have to get front camber bolts and rear arms to make it fit just right without rubbing or fender work?
if you plan on getting bolts in front, then that's fine :)

Biggest issue is rubbing in the back.. we don't have anyone with your exact fitment on the charts right now but i think all should be okay with 225 or 235 :D

Back