Wheel purchasing !

Since you dont want to by new tires, then you should stick to the same size which you are doing already. My recommendation is to drive out those tires on your 15" wheel and wait until you need to get new tires to upgrade to 16s or 17s. TPMS also doesnt differ to what size rims you have, just how they are mounted.

I agree with ADExternal I would upgrade to a 16" or 17" wheel. Personally I don't like that wheel style, but if you do then get em. I would recommend getting coilovers or springs before wheels, I personally don't like the look of stock ride height cars with aftermarket wheels, but again this is your car to do what you wish with. I believe everything will transfer over, except your lug nuts. You'll probably need tapered lugs, ours are ball seated, or acorn or something like that. Most aftermarket wheels don't work well with stock lug nuts.

Last edited:
When purchasing wheels do you have to get a new TPMS or can you reuse the old ones? Im going from 15" stock wheels to a 17" Enkei RP03 and I dont really know how that all works out with the TPMS

yeah dude.. 17" plus.. and def don't get razorblade wheels like 17x6.5 lol

get like 8"+

18x8 +35 is a extremely modest fit and use.

same with 17x8 +35

**My mistake!!

it's fuse #40 sorry

wca9O.sized.jpg

And you can still turn off traction control without that fuse?

no.. just pull out fuse # 40 and it will remove the notification :)
Pulling #40 removes the imid message about tpms sensors? After pulling 40, you're still able to disable traction control..? Someone in the US needs to verify this.

Pulling #40 removes the imid message about tpms sensors? After pulling 40, you're still able to disable traction control..? Someone in the US needs to verify this.
yep.

had this done for others too.

try in your car and you'll see.

best way to test is pull #40 then jack car up can deflate tire. turn car on and see no msg :D

The manual states traction control cannot be disabled if there is a tpms warning. So if fuse 40 removes that warning (and controls nothing else?)...and allows for traction control to still be disabled...

There will be some happy people. Someone test in the US?

The manual states traction control cannot be disabled if there is a tpms warning. So if fuse 40 removes that warning (and controls nothing else?)...and allows for traction control to still be disabled...

There will be some happy people. Someone test in the US?

I will try this weekend if no one else gets to it first.

All I would have to do is pull fuse #40 and then try to turn off traction control? I can try that in 20 minutes when I get off work

All I would have to do is pull fuse #40 and then try to turn off traction control? I can try that in 20 minutes when I get off work

Gotta deflate your tire low enough to where it would normally give you a low tire pressure warning, too.

Back