Which is which?

Wow. That's beyond my area of comfort. I didn't even realize our gauges automatically dimmed. Are you sure about that? I thought we had to use the little black knob on the dash to control the brightness. ???

Personally, I would just forget about dimming the gauges. Just hook them up to turn on with the car. You probably don't even need to hook up the dimming wire, but I'm just guessing here.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Thank you for the response Pauly!

I found out that I just need to connect the 'dim' wire of the gauges to the headlights positive wire in order to get them to dim once the headlight turn on. I don't need to connect them to the instrumentals which is good.

Do you by a chance know where the positive headlights wire is located inside the car? I would prefer to connect the wires inside of the car rather them running the wire all the way from the inside of the car to the headlights positive in the engine bay.

Also, can you please tell me where the firewall hole is located because I will need to run a few wires from the engine bay area to the inside of the car.

Once I start doing this, I will provide a DIY for everyone to be able to add gauges if they want to. I will provide in-dept instructions to help everyone out.

Sorry, dont know where the headlights wire is in the engine bay. Would need a diagram of all the wire clusters in the cabin. You are in unchartered territory. I would run a wire. It's not difficult, just need a little patience.

Sorry, dont know where the headlights wire is in the engine bay. Would need a diagram of all the wire clusters in the cabin. You are in unchartered territory. I would run a wire. It's not difficult, just need a little patience.

For sure. I will figure it out. Most likely will run the wire through to the headlights. I will go ahead and tackle this task today and will post a DIY later this week. Thank you for the help.

Back