WhiteFG4's build thread

damn i shoulda went white...... car looks amazing. and i love those rsx wheels.

Thanks!

SWWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! Love those rims! :drooling:

Thanks me too :}

Rims and the engine cover came out great! Nice work

Thank you. I didn't do the wheels, they were powder coated. I did however paint my own center caps.... Lol

The car looks sharp with the type-s wheels. Where did you get the ICB decal?

Thank you. And I got the decals from Matt at ICB. Luckily for me their shop is a few miles from my house. Def a great source of parts and advice close by.

is you coilovers maxxd out? becaus i just ordered thos for my sedan

Not maxed out. I still have about an inch to an inch and a half I could go. If you want to max the out you are def going to need to do some fender work. But it's worth it :]

have you been happy with the full race exhaust?? im about positive thats my next order. Or would there be others (skunk2 or tsudo etc.) that you would consider.

have you been happy with the full race exhaust?? im about positive thats my next order. Or would there be others (skunk2 or tsudo etc.) that you would consider.

Extremely happy with it. It sounds great, nice and deep. From what I've heard on other cars the only other option I would really consider would be Invidia Q300.

E5FAA232-D4EE-48FC-B018-B374D7049F88-7352-00000979EE5E8B63.jpg

Snapped this with my iPhone tonight. Figured I'd share.

Hey do you have any issues with caliber clearance when you put the type s wheels on? or did it just fit?

Hey do you have any issues with caliber clearance when you put the type s wheels on? or did it just fit?

No issues what so ever. I have spacers on now as well (20mm in the rear and 25mm in the front.) and still no clearance issues. I am running 205/40 tires though.

Back