Who is thinking about being the first full-race turbo owner?

Looking at the price of the Mazdaspeed kit makes me kind of nervous to see what the 9th gen Honda kit will cost. I thought it was going to be cheaper than the 8th gen kit.

it was listed at $49XX before they removed the pricing

So I glanced through the thread but didn't see confirmation from anyone that has actually bought this kit yet. Anyone step up to the plate?

And don't say "I'm waiting to see if someone makes a rotrex kit" because that won't happen for years judging by how the 8th gen went :waiting::banghead:

Really? I'll have to read more carefully in the future :hiding:

Seems like it's been a while since I last checked this thread. I'm surprised it isn't out yet

I suppose that would be a good reason. Well I'm excited for that cause I'm curious to see what the 9thgen will do with a quality kit like the Full-Race setup

SEMA is next week, we're on track to be shipping 2012+ Civic Si turbo kits late november. The production kits will use a beautiful investment cast stainless steel turbo manifold with unique port design to increase flow and efficiency over the original prototypes

One important note: all Si's that are going to mod, you will need to swap the 2006-2011 civic Si RBC intake manifold/fuel rail along with the flashpro and upgraded injectors. We are working to see if Full-Race can offer the intake manifolds ready to bolt on, it requires some slight modification to the coolant passage

hmm...you couldn't get the kit to work with the stock manifold? Also wondering if the im plumbing will be the same for the ilx given the varying dimensions of the front end components.

I believe they're referring to this piece

honda_9th_gen_civic_si_k_series_turbo_kit_2012_content_1.jpg

honda_9th_gen_civic_si_k_series_turbo_kit_2012_content_4.jpg

honda_9th_gen_civic_si_k_series_turbo_kit_2012_content_5.jpg

One important note: all Si's that are going to mod, you will need to swap the 2006-2011 civic Si RBC intake manifold/fuel rail along with the flashpro and upgraded injectors. We are working to see if Full-Race can offer the intake manifolds ready to bolt on, it requires some slight modification to the coolant passage

it says rbc on there :sad:

Id say your better off switching to the rbc manifold, for a start. Some people will go straight for the RRC or Skunk2 manifold when installing. But we need a kit with the rbc manifold modified correctly so that we have an idea of what needs to be done.

DIY's to mod your own RBC and/or stock manifold for turbo installation is great, but you also need to be able to provide that product for purchase.

Back