Who's from va beach area

Nice... I just got my FlashPro and my p2r tbs last friday... Loaded the stock reflash and it feels like 10x better than stock... :D I might try to run it on a dyno this week. Anybody wanna go?

I got the rv6 installed and only on my 7th cal with vit. I'm loving the extra power.
I was hanging right with a stock mazda speed 3 amd thats with vtec all messed up due to tuning.
Right now vit has my vtec set to almost like 6k rpms.

nice! I just finished installing RBC w/ PRL adapter, PRL short ram intake and ID1000s. Currently tuning with VIT, I can't wait for my next calibration. The power gains with RBC are teh sex.

Feral, exhaust wise are you running a full system? I have basicly the same mods. full rbc kit going into a rv6 catted dp into stock exhaust. on my 9th cal with vit and loving it so far.
but in low rpms under load I think its the 3 and a half intake makes a whistle that sounds like an exhaust leak.

It's not an exhaust leak... i've check 3 times and everything is tight exhaust side. I would like to hear another car set up like mine and see if yours sounds the same.

My intake makes a whistle sound at low Rpms. It's normal, comes alive when I WOT though. My girlfriend hates the new sound of my intake lol. Sounds like the car is angry.

Just got my 10th cal from Vit last night. I'm about to do a 25 min datalog with my first 3k to 7.5k WoT pull! Time to start tuning for power :)

Feral, I find Fort Eustis Blvd between Richneck and 17 is best place for pulls... I do a quick circle to be sure no one is posted with radars.
I get a quick pull for the datalog and then hurry back into 5th gear and cruise.

I've been making trips down Jefferson and turning on Denbigh towards 17 which I WOT down, its about 10minute drive from Kiln Creek to the 17 Wawa which I then proceed to gas up because of dat rich life. lol Running sooo rich. I can't get these calibrations fast enough. I sent vit the data at 12:00PM today. I need that next calibration!

If anyone wants a skunk2 3 inch catless dp... I have one that was on my car 2 weeks only for 200 bucks.
I got a rv6 catted because the skunk2 doesnt work well with the stock exhaust.

a few friends are already going, i have to work :( are you a part of 757 Hondas on facebook? I believe Angelo and Kyle are going.

I have a question for you ppl in the area........... I'd like to drive down and take some pic's of the large ships(military, & other).......
I was wondering if it is easy to get next to them without going though a security gate(being fussy about having things in my car manhandled in searches, I was wanting to be able to not have to deal with that).

a few friends are already going, i have to work :( are you a part of 757 Hondas on facebook? I believe Angelo and Kyle are going.
It was my first time in the drag strip and I had a blast. Too bad my times weren't that good.. I think the best run i had was 15.6 I really need to learn how to shift... xD

How close are you trying to get?

As close as I can get, the closer I can get the more different type pic's I can get, I also have a 300mm lens if I can get clean shoots from a distance....... I don't know how picky they are now days with all the security protection that "Should" be going on.
I spent time on an aircraft carrier in the early 60's...... Love to get some AC pic's...... I've got a feeling military ships will be hard to get near, but maybe not.

I was looking with Google, it shows some places near some Norfolk pears, but I can't make out if they are gated pier roads. I can find a lot of them, just don't know how secure they are.

im on deployment until really late this year. I have some pics from my deployment so far, of planes on our flight deck. I will create a photobucket folder for them and share them with you.

Other than that, it is hard to get close (especially being a civilian) because of the security rules.

I wont be around much, but i will check when i can when i hit ports. I will upload the pics tonite after i get back from dinner in a few.

im on deployment until really late this year. I have some pics from my deployment so far, of planes on our flight deck. I will create a photobucket folder for them and share them with you.

Other than that, it is hard to get close (especially being a civilian) because of the security rules.

I wont be around much, but i will check when i can when i hit ports. I will upload the pics tonite after i get back from dinner in a few.

Thx for the info, I'm glad they're thinking security, but would have loved to get close. Guess I'll have to drive around and see if I can find some vantage points with my 300mm lens. By the way I was a Navy Para-Rigger.

Back