Why I LOVE Honda

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
So.. like many of you, i got a Honda for reliability and generally all around good service!

As most of you know, i'm currently driving My 2003 Accord V6 EXL in the winter instead of my Si to save it from unreasonable damage from awful weather :)

Just Last weekend me and a few gear-head buddies of mine noticed that the high pressure power steering hose was leaking. I called Honda up and told them i wanted a replacement part. The guy i spoke with knew me quite well after numerous visits to Parts Counter and whatnot. He told me the part was $203 and i was like aww well i guess imma order that then. He paused for a second.. said: "This is Ali right?" I was like yeah man it is. He's like: "How about you bring your car in Wednesday morning and we'll fix that up for you. We'll install it and all, i'll have it placed under a recall notice"

That's my Experience i bring my car in the day after tomorrow :)

Gotta Love Honda :D

Last edited:
So.. like many of you, i got a Honda for reliability and generally all around good service!

As most of you know, i'm currently driving My 2003 Accord V6 EXL in the winter instead of my Si to save it from unreasonable damage from awful weather :)

Just Last weekend me and a few gear-head buddies of mine noticed that the high pressure power steering hose was leaking. I called Honda up and told them i wanted a replacement part. The guy i spoke with knew me quite well after numerous visits to Parts Counter and whatnot. He told me the part was $203 and i was like aww well i guess imma order that then. He paused for a second.. said: "This is Ali right?" I was like yeah man it is. He's like: "How about you bring your car in Wednesday morning and we'll fix that up for you. We'll install it and all, i'll have it placed under a recall notice"

That's my Experience i bring my car in the day after tomorrow :)

Gotta Love Honda :D

Yep there's a recall on the V6's. P/S lines ordered by VIN. You should have got an inspection notice last fall... if your car is in the Honda Canada data base in your name.

Yep there's a recall on the V6's. P/S lines ordered by VIN. You should have got an inspection notice last fall... if your car is in the Honda Canada data base in your name.
lol he told me price of item then made it seem like he was gonna take care of it for me.

Back