will 2011 honda civic r18 header fit on a 2014 honda civic r18

lookisalex

Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
sedan
I been looking for headers for my car and i saw that the 2011 header is like the 2014 header i don't want to buy it if it don't fit please help!!!!! thanks

Do you have other things done to the car or is the first piece you are buying?

Weapon R used to have a dyno sheet posted for their "header." On the 8th gen it made 6hp and 4tq. That's pretty low for a part that costs $330.

Megan racing makes a similar test pipe for much less money. I think around $150-170. Might be worth looking into also. I don't know of anyone who has tried to fit the 06+ test-pipe onto the 2012+ yet. I don't see why it wouldn't fit since the exhaust and engine are nearly identical. However, you may have issues with a CEL.

Megan racing makes a similar test pipe for much less money. I think around $150-170. Might be worth looking into also. I don't know of anyone who has tried to fit the 06+ test-pipe onto the 2012+ yet. I don't see why it wouldn't fit since the exhaust and engine are nearly identical. However, you may have issues with a CEL.
yea i put in a HPS air intake. yeah i heard about the cel,but i have a friend that got a 2010 honda civic and he don't go that problem with the CEL so i don't know if its different or not

It can show up quite a while after install from what I've seen. Usually an angled defouler can take care of the issue. But like I said, its awfully expensive for such small gains. I would look into the Megan pipe if you might get stuck with a part that doesn't fit and you need to resell it. It will be a much less costly hit for you to try out a new part that, as far as I know, no one else has tried to fit yet.

It can show up quite a while after install from what I've seen. Usually an angled defouler can take care of the issue. But like I said, its awfully expensive for such small gains. I would look into the Megan pipe if you might get stuck with a part that doesn't fit and you need to resell it. It will be a much less costly hit for you to try out a new part that, as far as I know, no one else has tried to fit yet.
yeah i will do that i will check the megan pipe, oh whats a angled defiler?????

oooooh lol never mind i got it by the way thanks for all the help

P1010482.jpg

bad picture, but it puts the o2 sensor out of line to avoid a check engine light

from another car below -
defouler.png

Again, no guarantees on fitment but I really don't see why it wouldn't fit.

Again, no guarantees on fitment but I really don't see why it wouldn't fit.
Big thing would be if it would mate to the exact spot on the catback portion of the stock exhaust or even aftermarket. I can't see it being exact.

Back