Will These xxr m521 18x8.5 +25 fit on a 2012 lx?

ITSMEDAVID

Los Angeles
Vehicle Model
Honda civic
Body Style
Coupe
looking to pick these wheels up im looking for as close to flush without poking will these wheels fit fine and how close to flush u think they will get.. XXR 521 looking at flat black with blue rivets to match the dyno blue at this size 18x8.5 +25

I saw a thread on 8thcivic where a SI owner ran that setup, but he also said he had his fenders rolled, and liners cut.

Send a message to papii fly. He runs some aggressive setups and low suspension. I think the +25 is gonna be pretty close to flush.

Stock offsets on the LX is now +48, not +45. So your +25 is more like a +28 if compared to an 8th fitment.

You will need coilovers, springs alone won't cut it if you really want that low/flush/stanced look.

Are you looking to stay away from fender work? Rubbing an issue? Camber? Low? I don't know if there are any rear camber arms out yet for the 2012 and Im unsure if the 8ths would fit.

There is a guy on 8th with XXR 518 18x8.5 +25 : tire 225/40 and they work. Some rubbing though.

yea I don't want to roll fenders but I will run a skinnier tire for more stretch if needed.

You will be rubbing either way. The only way to make the +25 flush is to get a camber kit and an adjustable suspension.

Yea I hav hookup on skunk2 so I'll get a full suspension and camber kit from them if they make it yet.

Doesn't the new civic's rear sway bar attach to the strut? If the s2's aren't 9th specific you might have an issue with the mount tor the rsb.

nix is correct. Sway is attached to the strut... you can put springs on, but coilovers would require going with what redshift is working on, or waiting for 9th specific parts

Back