worst movie for 2012?

I seen the end of the first one on syfy. I think the movies got much worse after they changed the name to syfy from scifi. That frozen reminds me of open water.

I saw this movie. I thought it was funny because of the plot and it's horribly done.

you would think these producers would do a better job at casting and the cgi stuff...lol...Frozen..oh boy...i was hoping for some cheesy urban myth or monster to kil them lol.."They for forgot we were up here...NOOOOOOO!!!!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I heard Frozen is a pretty above the average type of movie. It's got decent reviews on rottentomatoes and imdb.

While ya'll are waitting for some more bad movies........... I just saw a good one "Fred Reacher" (Tom Cruise).........Great movie........ I don't care about his personal life(I don't judge him that is), but he does most of all his own stunts.

Yeah! He did all of his driving stunts in that movie. I want to see that movie. I like Tom Cruise because of his movies. I don't care about his private life, because that's not my concern. Unless I know him personally which will not happen.

AND..... He's got another movie coming out in a couple of months........ Forgot the name but it looks like NYC in the devastated future.......Just saw a poster in the theater.... If anything it's the Paparazzi / news, of movie stars that pizz me off..........

Back