XenonDepot Redesign - Feedback Please

XenonDepot

Hey Guys,

We just updated XenonDepot to feature a responsive design. This means that the site will appear differently depending on whether you're using a desktop, tablet, phablet, or phone -- hence the term "responsive."

We would greatly appreciate your thoughts and/or feedback about the new layout!

Make sure to check out the site on both your desktop and phone; and most importantly, use the "Shop By Vehicle" tool to find bulbs for your respective vehicle and let us know how you like the interface.

Steve

looks very nice, and real easy to use on mobile and desktop :thumb:

Looks good and is very easy to navigate but when I search for vehicle, say to pick out an HID kit I don't see an option listing Low Beam/ High Beam for either a 2013 civic or a 2008. It does say DRL for the 2013 but people may not know that the DRL bulb is the high beam or that it is not the low beam.

Maybe you guys aren't finished yet but I would suggest putting a low beam area in for people to choose. Other than that the site loaded quickly and worked well. On laptop currently. Ill look on my tablet at work later. You can find an HID kit by searching by bulb type but not everyone knows.

Screenshots:

These are the only options that came up for a 2013 Civic

30uclme.png

And for a 2008 Civic: No option for the low beam for picking an HID kit.

250qmag.png

Thats all I noticed so far.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Yes, I'm very aware of this issue -- which is a result of how the data is assembled.

We do provide the low beam, high beam, and fog lights info for the 2013 Honda Civic, but you would need to actually click on the "base vehicle":

http://www.xenondepot.com/2013-civic-civic-hid-headlight-kit-bulbs-s/28867.htm

The 2013 Honda Civic Submodes simply provide the bulbs that are different between the various submodels.

Confusing, i know.

Steve

Reactions: Nix
I checked the site last night at work on my old Kindle Fire. Site loaded and worked very nicely. That tablet is old so if a site works well on it then you've done a good job of making it work on a mobile platform. I have tons of issues on other sites so I'm always impressed when its able to function properly.

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to navigate through the site and posting feedback. It's hard to test on every single device, so i'm glad to see that it worked well on an older kindle fire.

Steve

Reactions: Nix
Back