XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED Bulbs & More. SAVE BIG!

XenonDepot

HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

The www.XenonDepot.com commitment to product quality - Proudly serving the automotive industry since 2001:

HID bulbs and ballasts are not created equally. Our HID lighting products use OEM grade HID bulbs and ballasts to
ensure the quality and durability of our product. Our HID kits are assembled in high tech ISO and TUV certified facilities.
Poor quality HID kits can have failure rates of around 10% right out of the box and potentially last only 1-2 months.
Our HID kits have a failure rate of approximately 0.05% (based on 11 years of selling HID lighting products). Beware of
merchants selling low grade HID lighting products that can be a potential fire hazard to your vehicle. Do not
compromise your safety when it comes to automotive lighting.

Features:

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Looking for HID Bulbs? Check out the HID Bulbs thread
Looking for LED Bulbs? Check out the LED Bulbs thread
Looking for Floor Liners and Mats? Check out the WeatherTech, Husky and Lloyd Mats thread

Customer Support:

Email: Info@XenonDepot.com
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

Last edited:
make sure you use the coupon code mentioned above! :thumbsup:

Hi everyone, it's great to be part of the 9th civic forum. If anybody has any questions please let us know we are here to help. Tomorrow we will be closed in lieu of Good Friday but will be back on Monday. We hope that everyone enjoys their long weekend.

This weekend only take advantage of the huge savings on the Volt HID kit, Xtreme HID kit, Angel Eye Halo Headlights, Automotive LED bulbs and more! You will also receive FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states but only for a limited time. Don't let this deal pass you by!

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! We were closed on the Friday but we're back to processing all orders from this past weekend. Once all orders have been processed and shipped out, tracking information will be posted to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com

In the meantime check out these fantastic images of the Xtreme 4300K HID kit installed in a Mazda 6.

Don't forget to use coupon code "9thCIVIC" upon checkout to save $25 on your next HID kit order.

mazda6_b.jpg

mazda6.jpg

so stock projector headlights, with your hid kit installed?

Hey,

That is correct. That is the customer using the stock Mazda 6 low beam projectors with our Xtreme 4300k HID kit in the low beams =)

Stephen Salvas: That's great! We will get your order processed right away.

Steve

Thank you to everyone for their continued support. All HID kit orders have been processed and shipped out. Tracking information will be posted to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

Just wanted to share this great shot of our Xtreme HID kit installed in a 2012 Camry. As you can see there is no comparison between the stock halogen bulbs and HID.

2012camryHID.jpg

Also, remember to Like us on Facebook to qualify for our Free HID kit giveaway!

Just wanted to share these pics from a customer who installed our Xtreme HID kit in their 2012 GMC Terrain. It looks great in 4300k! Definitely a big improvement over the stock halogen bulbs.

Don't forget to Like us on Facebook to be entered into our FREE HID KIT giveaway!

GMC-Terrain-HID.jpg

GMC-Terrain-HID2.jpg

GMC-Terrain-HID3.jpg

Hi everyone,

Remember that we will be picking a winner for our FREE Volt HID kit giveaway Friday, April 30th. There is still time to enter the contest, all you have to do is Like us on Facebook and you will be automatically entered!

Here are a few great shots of our Volt HID kit installed in the Acura RSX...
joebridgelow900x600.jpg

joenightroll900x600.jpg

Happy Friday everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment to share a few great pics with you.

Here are a few shots of our Xtreme HID kit installed in a Honda Accord Coupe. It really looks awesome, especially with the factory projectors.

PC192019.jpg

PC192011.jpg

Also, here is a shot of the WeatherTech Window Visors installed in a Grand Cherokee. They look great in dark smoke.
grand_cherokee_visors2.jpg

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend!

Quick reminder that today is your last chance to SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% on top of your forum discount. Plus get FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $70 to the lower 48 states!

Coupon codes -

XenonDepot HID kits - use coupon code "9THCIVIC" to save $25 and coupon code "EOM5" to save an additional 5%

Automotive LED bulbs - use coupon code "9THLED" to get 15% off and coupon code "EOM5" to save an additional 5%

Undercover Tonneau covers - use coupon code "EOM5" to save 5% off your order!

Coverking Seat Covers - use coupon code "EOM5" and save 5% off your order!

WeatherTech Floor Liners, Husky Floor Liners and Lloyd Floor mats - use coupon code "EOM5" to save 5% off your order!

Don't forget were giving away a FREE Volt HID KIT today! Simply Like us on Facebook in order to be entered into the giveaway!

Hi everyone,

KBcarstuff is an authorized Philips dealer and we just recently added some new products to our website. Take a look at some of the exciting products from Philips that we carry -

Philips D1S HID bulbs, Philips D4S HID bulbs and Philips D2R HID bulbs
philipsd1s_b.jpg
philipsd4s_d1.jpg

These 4300k HID bulbs are a direct replacement for your OEM D1S, D4S and D2R HID bulbs. There are a lot of counterfeit Philips bulbs being sold in the market today. Buy from KBcarstuff – a trusted and authorized Philips dealer.

Also, make sure to check out Philips LED replacement bulbs and Philips Halogen Performance bulbs
129666000KX2-2.jpg
9006CVS2-2T.jpg

Happy Friday everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment to share a few pics of the XenonDepot Volt HID kit installed in a 2011 Cadillac SRX. Looks great in 6000k!

CIMG12241.jpg

CIMG12271.jpg

I'm interested in upgrading my high beams only for more light because I live on a windy mountain road. I have heard that hids are not good for lights that are switched constantly. Is this true? One of your competitors told me modern ballasts can handle it.

you would be better to put the HID in the lows, and leave the highs as halogens. Or, look at going with a bixenon projector retrofit? I don't know what your budget is, but you don't have to worry about hid highs flashing on and off if you have a projector that is bixenon. The shield moves down, and changes the pattern of light without turning on a different bulb.

I'll let xenon depot comment on them, but I've always read that flashing hid bulbs on/off is bad.

Hi,

Many of my competitors will tell you everything that you want to hear just so they can get a sale =)

I typically do not suggest upgrading your high beams to HID for several reasons:

1) It is strenuous on the components to be turned on/off repeatedly ie: flashing people.
2) If you require a quick burst of light your HID high beams would be useless as HIDs have a warm up period when first turned on.
3) I believe that your vehicle uses the same bulb for high beams and DRL and you cannot use HIDs as DRL given that DRL typically operate on a reduced voltage.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Back