Xtreme LED Pro Kit Review - H11 Projector Headlights

XenonDepot

Are H11 LED kits brighter them the stock H11 halogen?

Check out this install of the H11 Xtreme LED Pro kit in our 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro and see how well it really performs. The review shows beam pattern photos, and LUX measurements of the OEM H11 halogen bulb (baseline) vs our H11 LED headlight kit. Here are some pics from the review:

Full Review: 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro H11 LED Headlight Review

Before - H11 Halogen Bulbs:
2-halogen-beam-RV.jpg

H11 Xtreme LED Pro Kit:
10-led-bulbbox.jpg

After - H11 Xtreme LED Pro Kit:
11-led-beam-RH.jpg

16-LED-final.jpg

Check out the 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro H11 LED Headlight Review for the results -- More pattern pics & LUX measurements.

@XenonDepot

Do you guys have any photos like this from any 9th gen civics that don't have projector housings? I'd like to get LED's for my car but I have also been blinded by enough people on the road I don't want to be "That guy" :rotfl:

My girlfriend also has a 10th gen and I'm hoping to surprise her with some LED's, so if you have any reference material for that as well... *wink*​

@XenonDepot

Do you guys have any photos like this from any 9th gen civics that don't have projector housings? I'd like to get LED's for my car but I have also been blinded by enough people on the road I don't want to be "That guy" :rotfl:

My girlfriend also has a 10th gen and I'm hoping to surprise her with some LED's, so if you have any reference material for that as well... *wink*​

With the Xtreme LED Pro kit, it features three Lumileds ZES diodes on each side of the light head, and this together with their undomed configuration means they closely replicate the size of the H11 halogen filament which will result in the same beam pattern as your factory setup.

I wasn't able to find any beam pattern pictures but here are two examples of 10th Gen Civic with the Xtreme LED Pro kit installed:

civic-si-ledprokit-sm.jpg

civic-si-ledkit.jpg

Danny

That actually helps a lot, thanks. She really wants to get a colormatch to her LED DRL's so based on that white photo, it looks like this kit would fit the bill.

That actually helps a lot, thanks. She really wants to get a colormatch to her LED DRL's so based on that white photo, it looks like this kit would fit the bill.

Awesome! Glad these were helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Danny

Back