xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

Lip is dry and ready to go! Mounted on my original bumper cover so colour is off due to chips, fading and dirt. Lip almost looks too good hahaha. Will get better pics in the morning. Hopefully I can get another can of blue mixed so the bumper is done by the end of the weekend. But should be finished end of next week at the latest.
2016-08-05 22.54.10.jpg 2016-08-05 22.48.45.jpg

It'll be like you got a facelift when you're done.
The rest of the car looks pretty much pristine except for a few light scratches. The only bad part is the front bumper so it'll look brand new once the summer front is painted! I'm so excited to finish and can't believe how well the lip turned out. Garage spray paint job ended up close to professional body shop product at less than half the cost! The prep work also played a huge roll in the final prodcut. Worth every second!!!

Very nice paint job. You'll need to do some wet sanding and rubbing compound to get the mirror finish on the clear.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Very nice paint job. You'll need to do some wet sanding and rubbing compound to get the mirror finish on the clear.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'm planning on doing that over the winter and then wrapping everything with 3M since it won't stay new too long up jere

Thanks! It's mostly highway because I've been working 5 hours (1k roundtrip) from home since I got the car, but I'm starting a new job where I live mid month so it'll help keep the kms down. This is also the longest I've owned a car and have had 0 issues with it. I love my Honda!!

Little update, Skunk2 exhaust was sold and stock exhaust is back on. Love how quiet the car is again. Plus now the catless DP and intake take over when I get on it and it sounds fantastic.

Also starting to look at parts for a K20 head swap with a tsx k24 block I might be buying soon. just doing some research to see which head is the best to go with (K20a2, k20z1 or k20z3). hoping to get close to 300HP all motor but might look into building the engine for boost in a couple years if funds come available. Just bought a house so gunna be watching my wallet where I can.

Pic of my car and my roomates car on the driveway and a friend's 8th on the street.
FB_IMG_1481059793123.jpg

Been a while, working on the next project. K20z3 w/ RBC for a Frankenstein build

Attachments

• 20170705_210844.jpg
    20170705_210844.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 13
Nice whip.

So u bought the tsx block? Or is that block out of the si?

Thinking of doing a head swap on my si...

Thanks!! That's a full k20z3 in the pic. Looking at getting a k24z3 so I can build a motor and keep my car as a daily then drop in the k20/24

Back