xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

Nice! I love my door compartment lights. IMO red would look better for the Si. Be really careful to solidify the strips in the speakers. @AlienPrime put red lights in his speakers and he had a rattle when he jacked the volume.

If you really want to go with blue you can change your Imid background colour to blue or put a blue wallpaper. Can you change colours on the Navi to blue?

As far as the fog lights go, maybe go with yellow bulbs? Pretty sure @andre12dbsi has yellow bulbs in his. Maybe he could tell you how to get a truer yellow colour.
got it fixed now though! Used some filler foam! :P

got it fixed now though! Used some filler foam! :P
I ordered some more LED's to go all the way around and was gunna use a stronger adhesive to keep everything together. But for now I'm gunna wait cuz I wanted to see if blue door compartment and footwells lighting work with red speaker lighting to have a little contrast. Or I may go blue all around as the blue door compartments are perfect imo

I used a 12" LED strip. There was enough room to put them in a crease immediately under the lip and run the wires and part of the strip through the plastic towards the speaker grill. No cutting or drilling required. Will need to add stronger adhesive as the cold weather will probably cause them to come loose. Will tackle that when the other LED'S come in an once I decide on colours :P

This pic is taken from inside the door compartment looking back. The LED's sit right under the compartment opening and you can't see the LED's. Just the blue off the panel.
20140912_150916.jpg

This picture is looking towards the speaker and the blue part where the wires are, is slid through the sections of plastic and go to the inside of the door panel. It was pretty easy to slide the wires through by pulling firmly yet gently on the door compartment. It gave more than enough room to slide the wires with absolutely no risk of damaging anything.
20140912_151004.jpg

I am planning on hooking the LEDs up to an acc switch like you have for your car @Pauly99to17 but haven't been able to find somewhere that ships to Canada. Also I would do one for door compartments and footwells that are Blue and one for the speakers that will be red. Unless I go all blue then it will be hooked up to one switch. I just have them tapped into power windows and grounded on speaker bolt for now.

Last edited:
You should be able to order that switch button from your local dealership with the part #.

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/diy-honda-5-pin-magic-switch.6478/

It's not the switch that is hard to get, it's the green plug that fits in it. You can find them in old Hondas at junkyard in the dash near the heater / stereo controls. I think I might have an extra one kicking around. PM me and we can work something out.

Ah yes. The good old magic switch LOL. I remember looking at that and college hills doesnt ship to Canada. If I can get it from my dealership that would be awesome!!! But I'm out of town for work for another couple weeks probably. Then again it will take those LED'S that long to get here anyways

Prepping for my next project...

20140914_135307.jpg

Went on Crutchfield to view compatible speakers for Alice and noticed there wasn't any JL Audio for the rear deck, though JL TR 650CXI speakers fit in the doors. After a little digging I found that the C2650s had the same dimensions as the TRs and that the stock speakers are the same size for the front and rear. Might have to do a little modding to the stock mounts but am planning on JL C2 6.5" coaxial speakers in the rear deck after I deaden it and cover up the factory sub hole. Then the C2 components in the doors and replace the tweeters in the stock housing. Then hook it all up to a JL JX 360/4 amplifier which I'm thinking of mounting under the seat with some moisture protection so snow doesn't ruin it 8 out of 12 months every year...

Was thinking of going JL C3 6.5" all around but will run into more problems mounting due to larger magnets and mounting diameters. Plus they'd be double the cost of C2's and was going to go this route if I got a JL 900/5 amp which would cost more than my whole setup lol

20140930_171743.jpg
Installed GTMAT Ultra over the rear deck and installed JL Audio C2 coaxial speaker in place of the stock speakers. Reinstalled the rear deck cover and side pillar covers. Looks like I was never even there :). Will continue tomorrow if the weather holds out, hoping to to finish at least the side of the trunk where the sub box is installed as it is quite time consuming. Just need to figure out how to remove that plastic piece where the trunk latch is by the spare tire...

:unicorn:!!! More snow again!?
Are those pics calendar quality? If yes, you should enter them in the contest.

Back