xXFlash21Xx's TW '15 Sedan

Progress on the SI has come to an end for the moment. Still fighting with the insurance companies to get someone to come and look at the vehicle. Some old man was not paying attention when traffic came to a red light and slammed the brakes, swerved off the road into the rear of my parked car.
IMG_1082.JPG IMG_1085.JPG

Sorry to hear about your car. Distracted drivers are the scourge of the road. Can't stand them.

That's nuts you have to fight with the insurance company...seen this on your insta and man it still hurts

He hit you while you were parked! Holy crap! Man, that sucks so bad.

Hey, at least you weren't in the car. That looks like a pretty hard hit.

Damn....that sucks. Glad you weren't in the car, that looks like it would of hurt.

Who is their insurance company? and do you have the persons info? Last time I was in a fender bender it was the others persons fault as they didn't stop in time while I was stopped at a stop sign. I ended up having to call that persons insurance company and they eventually started the claim for that person that hit me.

My wreck happened in SC and the officer at the scene told me that the person that hit me would have 2 weeks to report it to the insurance or they could have some small "criminal" charge placed against them. If I were you I would follow up with your insurance and also follow up with that persons insurance(since it was clearly their fault). Good luck......

Thanks all. And yeah I had to contact his insurance cause he hadn't at the time and I believe they still can't get in touch with him. So I have to go through my insurance at the moment to get things started. And his insurance told me that if they can't get in touch with him then they would just go ahead and start the reimbursement in a couple weeks I guess.

Jeez, what a hassle. You'd think the guy would make it easy, being his fault and all. Eh, find out his address and "crash" a drone into his car while it's carrying a bucket of paint. ooops!

Yeah they had filled out a report but his insurance is still saying they have to have some sort of contact with him.

What kind of insurance he has? They are seriously dragging their feet with this. There should be his phone number listed somewhere on the report, I would call that douche and see whats up.

Im real happy for you bro! The car looks alot better with the things you added :thumb:

Back