Yellow or white LED DRL?

Matsweeper

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys, I'm planning on purchasing PIAA extreme white 4000k halogen bulbs for my low beams as soon as my LED headlight kit sells.

My fogs are currently Nokya 2500k. And they look great! I love it because it's definitely yellow and very inexpensive for what you get. I might give PIAA hyper yellow a try when these burn out.

For low beam looking to get PIAA extreme white. Now the thing is, keeping stock high beams/DRL would make me have 3 different color temp bulbs. IDK, it just seems like something i wouldn't want to do esthetically.

IF, i get yellow, I might start with Nokya because of the price. It would look great when seen in the daytime when it's foggy or cloudy.

IF I get PIAA, it will be a bit whiter then stock but will match my PIAA low beams nicely when I use them. However the price is pretty high. I think around $70.

What do you guys have and why did you choose one over the other. As you can see from my build thread, i'm not doing any performance mods. I want to keep OEM as much as possible (hence why i decided to sell my LED headlight to buy halogen bulbs and now HID). If possible post up some pictures that you may have showing your DRL.

BTW- i will need my DRL to work, otherwise i would of done LED for high beams. I actually will need them on some back roads in NJ. Thanks!!

I can't imagine yellow high beams being very effective, but that's just me

I agree with Webby, yellow bulbs won't allow you to actually see anything on those NJ back roads.

If your HIDs are bright enough to not need high beams, then go for it. But if you still need high beams, yellow won't do you any good.

I have white LED DRLs but that's only because I never leave the city in my car and in the 2.5 years I've owned the car, never had to use the high beams.

Back