Your hobbies?

hwasa

Long Beach, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
What kind of stuff do you guys enjoy doing?

I like to play tennis and go to the gym. Also plan on playing rugby for my school this spring. It should also be noted I spend entirely too much time on the Internet with nothing to show for it haha

"disco dancing, archery, rape, and table tennis."

Honestly, not that far off, I hate dancing, disco style is pretty fun though.

Borat is my family from the Ukraine though. The worst part of Borat is how true it is in real life.

"disco dancing, archery,..."rape"..., and table tennis."........... ?????????........ :D

Playing games Xbox 1 and PC
RC
Music
Cars/Bikes
Gym

Rowing machine, treadmill, PS3 (shooter games), pistol range, collecting knives.

Reactions: Nix
I like everything lol: Going to the gym, metal casting/working/metallography (because of my major), fish, sucking at video games, cars, and now my new one is motorcycles
@DMS24 I'm an engineering student too, i feel your pain! Haha

I'm a collector...

Of car parts

I have this problem too. I have parts to cars I don't even own anymore. Stuffs just chilling in boxes like "yeah I totally may need that valve cover breather for a 67' Buick someday". I even have a few things I pick up occasionally and scratch my head cause I cant even remember where it came from or what it goes to.

I even have a few things I pick up occasionally and scratch my head cause I cant even remember where it came from or what it goes to.

That happens to me! With tools too though. I'll pull out this strange looking hammer/screwdriver/pulley thing and I know it has a specific purpose for a specific car, but to me it looks like a tool to change the oil on a decepticon.

:rotfl: Hahahaha....you guys are crackin' me up. I can just imagine the scene.

I'm into skiing, gym and avoiding video games at all costs.

Thankfully I seem to know what all of my tools are for. I do however lose them constantly. You know the whole "I just had it 5 seconds ago...now where the hell is it" type deal. That and I cant ever seem to locate my 12mm wrench. I have 3 of them, but just cant find them, ever.

:rotfl: Hahahaha....you guys are crackin' me up. I can just imagine the scene.

I'm into skiing, gym and avoiding video games at all costs.

Why you are trying to avoid video games? Just curious

I totally get the avoiding video games thing. Counterstrike ate up about 8 years of my life. I finally kicked the CS crack habit. Fortunately Xbox hasn't been as addicting.

Back