Minister of the Boost
VIP Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Time for a game!

If you could fire anyone in the world, who would it be and why?

Rules of convenience:

• No names may be used if it's someone on here or someone we may know. Please use aliases. Not initials, partial names, well known nicknames, pig latin, or anything translatable from google translate.
  • You can't say "you" or a "certain moderator" Why you ask? Because mostly we don't give a damn. Also because of the next bulleted item. But also because I know a certain close local friend of mine who drives a new Subaru will say "You" or "the creator of this thread" or some other sort of recognizable trait.
  • No recognizable traits. The point is to vent without the other party knowing who you are. Really....
  • No fighting. Hence usage of aliases.
  • Corporations ARE NOT PEOPLE so if you hate them, you may say their name. 1st amendment and all that jazz. Yay Constitution!
  • Try to hold back on your inner crazy bish. Just sayin'...
  • and most of all hate away, bishes, have fun. :flame:
I haven't decided what will happen if you don't follow the rules but odds are you'll get fired or I'll take your birthday away, dance on it, feed it to a neighborhood dog, then light the birthday excrement on fire and kick it and place it on my ******* neighbor's front step. . .:flame:

People in Maine are going to stick it to CMP and politicians who sold out by allow CMP electric company to run a power line though Maine to MA to make Billions of dollars while paying Maine peanuts. A petition has been approved but being appealed by CMP which has zero chance of winning. Trying to block it. CMP is rated dead last in all 60 states like our last governor was. Even the electric company in Ca who Killed hundred people isn't in last place.:badger::bananapoke: I lost power for 23 hrs and they gave me free electricity for a month, so I don't rate them dead last though.

Honestly when I ran stores and divisions my least favorite part of the job was firing people. I’ve probably said it before but your effecting a lot more people then the ones your canning. I’ve always tried hard to turn people around before making the “decision”. Except for theft and maltreatment of special needs workers. I gladly fired those *******.

@sunofwolf
...So are you firing CMP or not? :bananapoke:
I can't fire CMP that have a Monopoly on electrical power, but I can vote against CMP on their electricity corridor though Maine. CMP is not going to be able to build it without paying back electricity uses more money. CMP stands to make a billion dollars to send power to MA.

I can't fire CMP that have a Monopoly on electrical power, but I can vote against CMP on their electricity corridor though Maine. CMP is not going to be able to build it without paying back electricity uses more money. CMP stands to make a billion dollars to send power to MA.
@sunofwolf
That's alotta money.:bananawhipdance::badger:

Back