Zdx tb question

I'm wondering the same thing? I had some questions about the ZDX tb as well? Does it bolt directly up with the stock IM? Will I need a tune afterwards? And is it really worth getting?

Not a clue about the sensor. You will need an adapter plate I believe (I needed one for the RBC). You will absolutely need a tune. The gains from it are at the top end of the RPMs.

Last edited:
I talked to prl a few days ago and they said that map sensor is useless in our cars so we don't need to plug in anything and I also saw that vit sell a plug to make it look cleaner, can't wait to install mine next week.

Just installed this today have not had time to test it out and that valve at the top is junk waiting on my vit plug should be here tomorrow.

Just installed this today have not had time to test it out and that valve at the top is junk waiting on my vit plug should be here tomorrow.
Do you have a pic of it installed yet? I'm not sure what plug everyone keeps talking about.

Same issues I have done the idle reset checked everything twice I think it comes down to needing a re tune.

Mine does not do it that bad its very slight at low rpm's I can deal with it for the moment but I will be retuning in a week or so anyways so its whatever.

I had that problem after the zdx tb / prl cai install. It goes away after tuning / retuning.

I don't have flashpro yet. Is there a preprogrammed reflash for doing a TB and intake?

Back