VtecBoi_88

Marion, North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
9thcivic.com Official North Carolina Crew

Qualifications To Join:
1. Live in North Carolina and be a member of this site (or lived in North Carolina while being a member of this site)
2. Request a number that isn't already taken.
3. Provide details (location, car year, make, model, color, body style)
4. Order a sticker if one should be made (you know you want to...it's not a requirement but you should represent!)
5. Represent your crew and crew number where ever possible
6. Be there for your fellow crew members

Crew Members
Number---SN-----------------Location------Year/Car------Color---------------Body Style
#12.------VtecBoi_88----------Marion----------2012 Civic Si-----Ralley red-------------Sedan
#33.------Sqwiggle!------------Charlotte--------2012 Civic Si-----Tafetta White--------Sedan
#56.------PainIs4ThaWeak---Charlotte--------2007 Civic Si-----NHBP------------------Coupe
#15.------Omg_racing---------Chapel Hill-------2012 Civic--------Black/Pink------------Coupe
#527.-----skwril007------------Hickory----------2013 Civic Si-----Dyno Blue Pearl------Sedan​

Last edited:
Well, gonna carry my usual number over...

#56 - PainIs4ThaWeak - Raeford/Charlotte, NC - 2007 Civic Si - NHBP - Coupe

(Details on my profile page)

Hey guys Im thinkin Im goin to put 12 in my right rear windshield and my left front windshield, and then like NC in the left rear and right front. what do you guys think or do you have ideas about other places we should put em. I was thinkin about it today and i thought we should all put our numbers in the same place, so we will know where to look for our crew members.

Hey guys Im thinkin Im goin to put 12 in my right rear windshield and my left front windshield, and then like NC in the left rear and right front. what do you guys think or do you have ideas about other places we should put em. I was thinkin about it today and i thought we should all put our numbers in the same place, so we will know where to look for our crew members.
I got a New Idea, what if we just did a sticker with " North Carolina and then our number in a sticker that will go across the top of our back windshield? like mine would be like my Sig, North Carolina #12.

Back