Avada Kedavra
VIP Member
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
All,

A couple of 9th members will be doing this 150 Mile bike ride for charity in September this year.

All donations go to the MS Society. Please feel free to donate by clicking on the following link: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/FLNBikeEvents?px=11300335&pg=personal&fr_id=17954

Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. That's why I registered for the Bike MS PGA TOUR Cycle to the Shore, and why I'm asking you to support my fundraising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS, but they can't do it without our help. It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Simply click on the link at the top of this message. If you prefer, you can send your contribution to a mailing address which can be obtained by PMing me. All checks need to be made out to National MS Society

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do.

P.S. If you would like more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from the MS Bike Tour are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the fight against MS, please visit nationalmssociety.org.

Thank you sir.

This will be my first Century ride.
We will be riding 100 miles on the first day, then 50 on the 2nd day.

The ride starts at St Augustine Airport and finishes on the Boardwalk, Daytona Beach. Definitely the FLATTEST ride i'll have ever done, lol, but probably an amazing ride if we are close to the sea.

Bump - Please help me reach my goal. Any size amount will help, even $5!

Bump - 9 days to go. I reached my goal of $500 but would love to raise more for MS as it's such a great society.

Thanks to everyone who already contributed :)

Update:

I will be riding 105.2 miles on Day 1 and 65.4 miles on day 2, totaling 170.6 miles.

how many hrs do you anticipate that 1st day of biking will take?

I usually average 17-20mph for a 50 mile ride...

No clue. Never done this large of a distance before. Lets say we do 12mph (slow, but I'm riding with others), that's 8 hours. I think 14mph is doable easily so 7.5 or less.

Also no clue on elevation. It may be pretty darn flat. Headwind or tailwind will make a huge difference also.
I'm not sure how the breaks will work either. There are rest stops along the way..

Angel has the GORGEOUS Schwinn. I would love to see him try and ride 100m on it! lol

167413_694654929363_1783054_n.jpg

He and his brother will be riding their Treks and Nick 02civic_rida will be riding his pimpin fixie..

302829_10150782277475593_3804166_n.jpg

Back