2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

The Charlie brown teacher is in the house. I'll give a dollar for any punctuation

Reactions: etf
I also have a friend with a fit/jazz and just with a small drop dat car can handle better than an si because the si wheelbase is wider than a fit and a fit with a slight drop and great tires can go around corners tighter and faster because its smaller wheel base wise and wieghs less like a freakin go cart lol
I photographed this SI. It cornered real well. Kinda makes one speechless.
BMWCCAauto-x-5800x600.jpg

Ran well at the Dragon too.

all dat caffine and no food will do the trick bro ........or maybe from me yappin my a$$ off all morning LMAO ! :rotfl:

something something English mofo

I want to write a sermon, but I'm on tapatalk so I'll make it short. Dear Mr. gizzyguy , we all appreciate that you're interested in this meet, I want you to attend next year so you can meet us and learn the "right" way about having a car meet as well as receiving guidance from more experienced and knowledgeable drivers. However your extreme form of juvenile communication makes if difficult for most to take you seriously. It may work on instant messenger with one of your bros, but just about all of us here are well into our 20s and 30s with professional jobs where skillful grammar and puncuation use is key. I understand that we're all not perfect and make some spelling and grammar mistakes but your posts are nearly impossible to read. I don't speak like that (dat) in real life so I don't type like it, and I don't expect anyone else to.

Thank.

Sign up for a D.E and you will improve greatly. Even if you have a shitty instructor that really doesn't know how to be "fast", it will still be faster and more eye-opening than anything you've dealt with before.

driving event with PCA, NASA, BMWCCA etc. www.clubregistration.net www.motorsportreg.com

I had a friend as a student the other weekend and he is a FAST autoxer and competes very well locally and has been doing it for 10 years, and he was about 10 seconds slower than me around the track. I got him to within 3 seconds in a weekend.

The fact I'm in his ear saying "off the brakes, off the brakes" means he can carry 10-15mph more through an apex of a corner that he thought was impossible. (for etf T1 at RRR)
Again, trust is an issue but for someone that's never REALLY pushed a car before (dragon isn't really pushing it IMO as you're always wary of cops/speed limit) it will help immensely.

Robert went full on instructor mode in the car with me at the dragon. This was pushing my limits though :rotfl: Track is next

I would love to get in my car with an instructor on a closed course. I really should do that.
You have a few good tracks up there. If you need any more info you know where to ask.
Robert went full on instructor mode in the car with me at the dragon. This was pushing my limits though :rotfl: Track is next
No I didn't. I don't like instructing, I like helping people be faster. Theres usually a difference at the track and a lot of "instructors" are pretty damn slow.
I just helped you go faster. Shouting at you for taking your hands off the wheel is part of that. Fast = in control. Not in control =/ fast.

On my way to new brakes! Still oem now. I need them for this weekend and I haven't had time to plan my ideal brake setup

No I didn't. I don't like instructing, I like helping people be faster. Theres usually a difference at the track and a lot of "instructors" are pretty damn slow.
I just helped you go faster. Shouting at you for taking your hands off the wheel is part of that. Fast = in control. Not in control =/ fast.

:kisssmiley: you know I appreciated it anyways

Back